Introduction hi

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Hi and welcome! I hope you don't try too hard because all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Sure thing! First go to the Join a Game section. Now you will see a list of game lobbies people plan on hosting. If you have set your timezone up in your preferences then all of the times will show up according to your timezone. Next thing you have to do is click on a lobby that you want to join (make sure you check the time & the date). This will bring you to the thread of that custom lobby. Once there, you will see a little box in the top right with the option to click 'Yes', 'Maybe', and enter your gamertag. If you want to join this custom game just enter your gamertag, click yes and press 'Post'.

You have now successfully RSVP'd for the game. Once the time for the game comes around you might want to send a message over Xbox Live to the host (whoever started the thread) so it'll be easier for him to invite you.

Hope you understood that all! If you need any clarification just let me know!

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Right next to the box where you RSVP'd. It'll say HOST: *somenamehere* that *somenamehere* is their Gamertag

TryHard

Novice
Feb 1, 2013
Ok thanks and one more question, let's say I RSVP'd for multiple games is there a way I can look at all the games I RSVP'd for or do I have to search for all of them individually?

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Ok thanks and one more question, let's say I RSVP'd for multiple games is there a way I can look at all the games I RSVP'd for or do I have to search for all of them individually?
At the moment you'll have to keep track of the ones you've RSVP'd for. But we are looking into setting it up so you an search for everything you've RSVP'd for in the near future.