Introduction Hey Everyone! We are Friday Night Customs

FNCustoms

Proficient
Jul 31, 2013
Halo 4
www.facebook.com
About Me:
Before you read on about what this community is all about, allow me to introduce myself. My name is PRV JCs, although everyone just calls me JC ;). I've been an avid forger since back in the good old days in Halo 3. I am a 17 year old highschool and college student and a die hard Halo fan.
I love to play and talk about sports, preferably Basketball or Football.
Now that you know a little bit about me, let me tell you a little bit of Friday Night Customs (FNC for short).
FNC's History:

As soon as Halo 4 released, I was blown away by the game's new forge mode. The first thing I did was begin to pump out maps. Unfortunately, most of my friends were not into Halo, so I had no one to share and play my maps with. I tried recommending my maps to THFE, but most of us know how hard it is to get featured by on of those groups. So, one day I decided that I wanted to start my own Forging Community, only it wouldn't just be for forgers, it would allow anyone to join and become a part of the family without any silly requirements or sign-ups. So on March 31, 2013, Friday Night Customs was born :)
About FNC:
Friday Night Customs is all about bringing Halo back to what it used to be, people forging and sharing their maps with anyone and everyone. We are currently over 250 members and growing everyday. Even though this is a pretty high number, I'm not satisfied so easily :p. Therefor I am always looking for more forgers and custom gamers looking for a home. Here at FNC, NO one's maps are talked down upon. We do provide feedback and constructive criticism as well as help in forge if requested.
Our Team:
Our team consists of some of the most down to earth and well rounded individuals. Here is the list of our administrators.
PRV JCs- Founder, Manager, Youtuber, Live Streamer, Lobby Moderator
King Goldeneye- Vice President, Adviser, Lobby Moderator
ManSlaughter34- Mini-Game Lobby Holder, Lobby Moderator, Content Creator
RecoveryThree19- Content Creator, News Feed
CrimsonVolver- Content Creator, Contest Manager
OrangeDrone- Graphics/ Art Designer, Lobby Moderator
OmniRhythm- Sound/Music Producer, Lobby Moderator
All of our staff has had experience creating and managing lobbies and have proven themselves as great administrators.
Benefits:
Everyone in FNC receives benefits such as invites to our Map Testing lobbies which will Not be advertised on Halo Customs as well as the opportunity to be a part of one of our Youtube videos as well. And the big one, everyone who is a part of FNC has the chance to be promoted into a position as a Lobby Moderator, or even an Administrator of the page!
Thanks ;)

Thank you to all those who took the time to read about our community. We hope to bring in a lot of new faces to FNC from Halo Customs and I cant wait to see what you guys bring to the group.
If you would like to join in on one of our Custom Game lobbies, we host every Friday night, although, I usually post a thread a day earlier in the Custom Games forums.
If you wish to join and become a member of FNC, all you have to do is "Like" our Facebook page at Facebook.com/FridayNightCustoms . Thank you all again, see you online playa's ;)
Sincerely,​
JC​
Founder​
Friday Night Customs​

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Wow.. just.... wow.. Well I guess I'll start by saying hello and welcome to Halocustoms JC!

I'm glad to see that you've played alot of Halo 3, that game was and still is one of the best games I've ever played though I was never any good at forging and I've got friends that can vouch for that :laugh:. I'm also glad to see that your working on another part of the Halo community to bring back customs and for that fine sir, you will now be known as awesome :y:.

If you have any questions about the site just feel free to ask and we'll answer best we can.Aside from that , happy gaming :y:.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Wow. Well welcome to you and all of the people you being with you! You certainly seem very passinate about Halo, and would love to join some of you custom gmaes down the line!

Now as far as your group goes, with over 200 members, you can apply for a sponsored group, and post updates, and keep us update with your group! So make sure to do that.

But yeah, welcome again. I am Tomtris (And if you stay, which I hope you do, you'll will see alot of me. :p)

Reactions: FNCustoms

FNCustoms

Proficient
Jul 31, 2013
Halo 4
www.facebook.com
Wow. Well welcome to you and all of the people you being with you! You certainly seem very passinate about Halo, and would love to join some of you custom gmaes down the line!

Now as far as your group goes, with over 200 members, you can apply for a sponsored group, and post updates, and keep us update with your group! So make sure to do that.

But yeah, welcome again. I am Tomtris (And if you stay, which I hope you do, you'll will see alot of me. :p)

Thanks for the warm welcome Tomtris! I'm glad you brought along the link for sponsorship's, me and my VP have been working hard to find someone to sponsor us. I would love to have you in one of our gamenights! We host every Friday Night, but I will post a day earlier here on Halo Customs.
And yes, I do plan on staying as a part of Halo Customs! To be honest, I was a little hesitant to come on to this site, but after a few recommendations I decided, why not. I do not regret it ;).
I can't wait to meet more people here on Halo Customs, and I am glad that our group has the opportunity to be a part of such a great community! ~JC

Reactions: Fuzzle

FNCustoms

Proficient
Jul 31, 2013
Halo 4
www.facebook.com
Wow.. just.... wow.. Well I guess I'll start by saying hello and welcome to Halocustoms JC!

I'm glad to see that you've played alot of Halo 3, that game was and still is one of the best games I've ever played though I was never any good at forging and I've got friends that can vouch for that :laugh:. I'm also glad to see that your working on another part of the Halo community to bring back customs and for that fine sir, you will now be known as awesome :y:.

If you have any questions about the site just feel free to ask and we'll answer best we can.Aside from that , happy gaming :y:.

Lol, believe me, I wasn't too great of a forger on Halo 3 either so don't feel bad ;). Thank you for the warm welcome and if you or any of the members here at Halo Customs need anything, don't be afraid to ask :) ~JC

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Lol, believe me, I wasn't too great of a forger on Halo 3 either so don't feel bad ;). Thank you for the warm welcome and if you or any of the members here at Halo Customs need anything, don't be afraid to ask :) ~JC

I've just never been that good at forging aha. And the same goes for you my friend ;).

FNCustoms

Proficient
Jul 31, 2013
Halo 4
www.facebook.com
Welcome to Halocustoms FNC, your friend Festuca is damn happy you are here! Enjoy your first custom lobby submission! For those on this thread this group of FNC do a fine job of custom lobbies!

Yo Festuca! Glad to see you here. Thank God you recommended me to try this site out because it has not disappointed. This site is great ;)

Reactions: Festuca
Yo Festuca! Glad to see you here. Thank God you recommended me to try this site out because it has not disappointed. This site is great ;)
Glad you listened, I really think this place will aid to your growth which I am having a blast watch! I have a previous custom commitment, but I will try to attend maybe later, that is if you still have room! Have fun JC!

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Glad to have you guys on the site! Very welcome, please post your next lobby here so i can check it out. Staff members are able to recommend a lobby and yours will most likely get featured (the lobby gets a fancy outline and a recommended stamp). Hope to see you guys around :)

FNCustoms

Proficient
Jul 31, 2013
Halo 4
www.facebook.com
Glad to have you guys on the site! Very welcome, please post your next lobby here so i can check it out. Staff members are able to recommend a lobby and yours will most likely get featured (the lobby gets a fancy outline and a recommended stamp). Hope to see you guys around :)

Thanks for the advice man! I'm currently out of town and I'm not sure if my VP is going to post this week's lobby due to being down a Lobby holder and the amount of people that messaged us for invites. Although, I'll keep this in mind for when I get back home. I hope to catch you then ;). ~JC

Reactions: Fuzzle