Status
Not open for further replies.

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
To get a thread in this section, you must meet the following specifications:
-20 active members (an active member is one who plays at least once a week)
-30 total members (a member is one who is active or inactive)

If you meet these, reply to this thread with the following:
  • Group Name
  • Group Leader
  • Active Members
  • Total Members
  • Proof of Members (a list, previous recaps, game history, etc)
  • Essay: why should your group be sponsored by HaloCustoms?
Accepted groups:
Okido, here we go.

• Group Name: Bloodthirst: Infection Only Customs, shortly known as BIOC [bie-ock].
  • Group Leader: REMkings, sir.
  • Active Members:
  • The staff: Elliot (El Trocity), Pa1nts (Pa1nts), Berb (Hi Im Berb), and people that have not yet registered on this site: Ticky (Ticky IV), Cryptic (Cryptic Sin), Cosmic (CosmicJosh), Beybok (Beybok), Xyl (A Silent Hyena), Redy (Redy93) and Loscocco (Loscocco).
  • And others from ForgeHub that don't belong to the staff.
  • Total Members: Currently 285.
  • Essay: why should your group be sponsored by HaloCustoms?
Because we are officially partnered with The Halo Forge Epidemic in some kind of win-win situation:
We provide their subscribers with Flood customs as their official wing of Flood as well as providing them with good maps from the community if we find any, and they provide us with people to join our customs and with publicity and growth in general.
As a matter of fact we are already sponsored by HaloCustoms. lol
Hey Insane, sorry it took me so long to get this submission sent in. I know I don’t really need to submit a full on official submission, because you’ve been a part of our gaming group for several years now. But I figure it’s a good idea to adhere to the format just for future reference so other people can easily make their submissions. Woohoo here we go!

- Group Name: Casually competitive Customs and Testing.

- Group Leaders: Nondual and Vincent Torre

- Active members: o Nondual o, Vincent Torre, Insane54, Crox4d, Dalliant, Short Bizzle, Zero23x, Higher Ark, Ott2own, Recio, LanceKing2200, IceHollow22, IPSIKIC, oHenchmano, DntMakeMeClutch, o Urban Myth o Given to Fly 93, SomeoneinaHat,Stargate SG123, Sherman411.

- Total Members: At least 80. I have a full friends list on my main account (o Nondual o) mainly full of people who like to do customs. As well as 50 people on my overflow account (Nondual Customs.) People can also see my facebook page here:https://www.facebook.com/nondualcustoms

-Proof of games:
- Recap Thread: http://halocustoms.com/threads/nondual’s-recap-thread.2019/
- 343 Game History: https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/o Nondual o/wargamescustom/

This group will be dedicated helping players find others to play “casually competitive” games with. Basically this type of gaming is kind of the “middle ground” between Flood/minigames and MLG. Similar to what people find in matchmaking, only better, because there’s more variety, and control over what people want to play.

I’ve been hosting these types of games pretty regularly for about 4 years. And I feel like there is a large demand for them, but people don’t know exactly where to look. Hopefully this group will be that place. I will work to always keep things in the group really laid back, and fun. This group will also be a place for people to coordinate play testing for competitive maps that they’ve made.

I feel like this type of gaming is overlooked a bit because of the popularity of other types of custom games like Flood, Minigames and MLG. But “middle ground” custom games can be completely amazing.

I’m planning on posting a full list of the different maps and gametypes that we play on, for an example as to what types of games to do. And this will hopefully inspire other people to host and do their own games.

Thanks for your time. : )
Hey Insane54, I'm Robius5991 and today I was hoping to submit my Customs group to you guys for potential sponsoring!
  • Group Name: OnlineKnights (Custom Games)
  • Group Leader: Robius5991
  • Active Members:
  • OnlineKnights Team Members [Also Active Members] (9): Robius5991, Tikitorch25623, JKRKOALITION, Xx10chickensXx, H2AK0N, GryffinGuy007, AbandonnedData87, HI IM N1CK and Mimi7991
  • Other Active Members (15):
    alfawolf83, ASS4SSINATED117, Comicalistic, DaNGeRxCRuSHeR, Digital x Frog, fallen1egend, Hushed Behemoth, KindlyScorpion, LL3XX, Mankill258, Minister Muffin, NOVA INFINITY, Red Slice 1999, The 0micron and UnsoundDeaDshot
  • Total Members (Active Members + Members) = (Currently 51):
    Regular Members: DARKASSASIN101, Wolferious, Numpty911, BLACK JEBUS98, Border Viking, Custom Motion, decomp pwner0, DUN3Z, fergenator, Frenchys, MythicFritz, SammichEaterPro, TheElderAcorn, Budddyyy, Gamma139, REAPER ALL DAY, BouneyXKiller, Gwam Lam, KillSecuredLolz, callumsVNETWoRK, A R C A S I U S, CANADIAN ECHO, TRAVY344, xWi1dPumazx, COCOoFTHEDEAD, Booggers (And a few others)
  • Proof of Members: -Lists displayed above-
  • Essay: Why should your group be sponsored by HaloCustoms?
We believe that our group should be sponsored by HaloCustoms.com because we represent a growing youtube Channel/Community/Custom Game Group. We currently have 800+ Subscribers (almost 900), whom we wish to introduce to this site and help expand our numbers for our Custom Game Nights. We have also recently been partnered over youtube by Machinima and hope to continue to grow our channel in the process. Although we do not necessary hold a weekly Custom Game Night, we always accept Halo 4 map submissions from anybody and add them to our "To-test" list. From there we use a preliminary testing lobby to help find the maps that work properly, and then these are tested once again in our Official Game Nights, where we record footage to then feature on youtube. We are mainly based in North America, but because of some new additions to our group, we'll be able to prep certain lobbies for our European players as well. Thanks to our growing youtube community, we receive a lot of map submissions and are therefore able to feature a new Halo 4 Forge Map every other day! Although we feature our own content on occasion, the majority of our features allow "unknown" forgers to gain some recognition for their outstanding work, by having their maps showcased on our youtube channel.
Anyways, these are the reasons we believe we should be sponsored by HaloCustoms, and should you choose to do so; with your permission, we would like to begin accepting any map submissions through this site as well, while also evidently using it as our hub for Custom Game set-ups.

Thank you for your time.
-Robius5991
Group Name: THI (TheHaloInfection) Group Leaders: AzureXPD and Absentduck

Active Members: AvengedElite, babyKB24, BlackScarab32, byFlare, Forceflow, Guy Who Bounce, Jamaica36, Kung Kamne, LifelongTech20, maRkballs, Michael12374, o07seggo, Skullkid, slyphenix17, SomethingRush, Tainted Pariah,diamondaxe32, Kayak001, lolo6161, neji7107, NitronNinja and Pol Wah.

Members: see our past lobbies here for proof...

Why should we be sponsored by HaloCustoms?
Since our forming in early March, THI has thrived under the customs section on your site, with a proud Gold Host by my name as proof. What we set out to do is show the Halo community what is our there for us which can offered through flood and other gametypes which people have worked hours into to make. If you were to accept we would be writing reviews and spotlights then eventually making videos highlighting and hopefully inspiring other wanna be forgers out there. We like to bring this through regular lobbies now that exams have passed and we love what are doing so why stop here.
Our little Customs community has steadily grown in size in the past weeks, with guidance from some of the best. We know that we have had our ups and downs (especially me) but that's behind, we feel that we can succeed as we means to go on. Our lobbies gain both people from on and off HaloCustoms and we encourage them to join for other lobbies from other people. We always are keen to play the communities maps which are here provided for us. There was no way we could let that pass. Also do some forging ourselves which is thoroughly broken down so others can join.
I certainly know that in the past I have put on THI forge lobbies where people can forge with us and have a fun time without p,saying customs. The good thing is anyone can join us as we play at respectable UK times. So no 2am THFE nonsense for us. ;) I especially enjoy using the site for any old thing, even if it just to talk in the shoutbox and come 4th in competitions groups. Non the less a community channel we are and that's what we want to stay as. We also run The Custom Games
The custom games is a new competition which is run by THI. Each games will hold up to 14 players who will battle it out against each other in a battle of wits, courage and skills to see who comes out top HaloCustoms Player. Every player who enters will have to follow the simple rules below to find out if you can compete

Finally we are one group based around a community with a promise: To bring you community maps.
But we cannot do this without You.

Thanks for your attention and we hope you come to the right decision.
BY THI
Group Name: PolarOppositeSquadronLobbies
Leader: Charles Stoot
Active Members:
  • Staff (5)
  1. Charles Stoot -- Classic Mini Game Host
  2. A Wild Minotaur -- Race and Infection Host
  3. Z3R0FLAME -- Review Crew Host
  4. Swash984 -- Variety Host
  5. Professor Pool -- Clue Host
  • Total Active Members (40)
Grand Total Member: (95)
Lobbies:
  • Also Lobbies: To date we have had over 80 Lobbies.
Essay:
  • Essay: POSL was re-born on Halo Customs. We are dedicated to finding awesome lobbies and welcoming them to our family, we also are dedicated to finding competitive maps, Mini games, Race, Ascetics, Infection, etc. We are branched with Several Popular you-tube channels and provided them with such maps. We are expanding and thus they now have there own you-tube channel, in which we feature the hole lobby no cuts or breaks the whole lobby. We have members that host once or twice a week. Once we have got enough hosts under POSL then we will get more effective system in which People summit maps to these major you-tube channels then we have a secondary host test the maps, once they are completed the secondary hosts will then present the map/mini game to the primary host, which will then approve of it and present it to the designated you-tube channel.

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Die Hard Gamers

Leaders: DHG Babyjesus, DHG Got Batman 7, DHG Bartender

Active Members: 20,000

Total Members: 26,000+

Proof of members: www.dhghq.com

Why: We are a very very large and respectful gaming community that holds customs every night for our members
Unfortunately, a leader has to make the application (otherwise I can't make it official). Overall we very much welcome your members to come set up games here on halocustoms!

0IAH

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
STL
Do groups count as Youtube channels? Because I have brought a numerous amount of people who are subscribed to my youtube channel to Halocustoms.com.

Reactions: FNCustoms

AzureXPD

Adept
Feb 8, 2013
Herefordshire, Britain

Active Members: AvengedElite, babyKB24, BlackScarab32, byFlare, Forceflow, Guy Who Bounce, Jamaica36, Kung Kamne, LifelongTech20, maRkballs, Michael12374, o07seggo, Skullkid, slyphenix17, SomethingRush, Tainted Pariah,diamondaxe32, Kayak001, lolo6161, neji7107, NitronNinja and Pol Wah.

Since our forming in early March, THI has thrived under the customs section on your site, with a proud Gold Host by my name as proof. What we set out to do is show the Halo community what is our there for us which can offered through flood and other gametypes which people have worked hours into to make. If you were to accept we would be writing reviews and spotlights then eventually making videos highlighting and hopefully inspiring other wanna be forgers out there. We like to bring this through regular lobbies now that exams have passed and we love what are doing so why stop here.
Our little Customs community has steadily grown in size in the past weeks, with guidance from some of the best. We know that we have had our ups and downs (especially me) but that's behind, we feel that we can succeed as we means to go on. Our lobbies gain both people from on and off HaloCustoms and we encourage them to join for other lobbies from other people. We always are keen to play the communities maps which are here provided for us. There was no way we could let that pass. Also do some forging ourselves which is thoroughly broken down so others can join.
I certainly know that in the past I have put on THI forge lobbies where people can forge with us and have a fun time without p,saying customs. The good thing is anyone can join us as we play at respectable UK times. So no 2am THFfE nonsense for us. ;) I especially enjoy using the site for any old thing, even if it just to talk in the shoutbox and come 4th in competitions groups. Non the less a community channel we are and that's what we want to stay as. We also run The Custom Games
The custom games is a new competition which is run by THI. Each games will hold up to 14 players who will battle it out against each other in a battle of wits, courage and skills to see who comes out top HaloCustoms Player. Every player who enters will have to follow the simple rules below to find out if you can compete

Finally we One group based around a community with a promise: To bring you community maps.

BY THI

i agree, we would love to become a sponsored customs. I, AzureXPD have had tips and partially forged with Pol Wah and he is joining my lobby tonight. Aswell as coming up with a completely new and original mini game, we generate loads of maps, 4 in the past week!

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom

I certainly know that in the past I have put on THI forge lobbies where people can forge with us and have a fun time without p,saying customs. The good thing is anyone can join us as we play at respectable UK times. So no 2am THFfE nonsense for us. ;) I especially enjoy using the site for any old thing, even if it just to talk in the shoutbox and come 4th in competitions groups. Non the less a community channel we are and that's what we want to stay as. We also run The Custom Games

Finally we One group based around a community with a promise: To bring you community maps.

BY THI

Ooooh, competition for BIOC :D Good Luck!!

Reactions: REMkings

AzureXPD

Adept
Feb 8, 2013
Herefordshire, Britain
hey elliot, I am hosting a lobby tomorrow with AbsentDuckling3, would you like to join?? we can show you our awsome new maps?? and it might inspire you to let us have a sponsored page?? I think it will...

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
hey elliot, I am hosting a lobby tomorrow with AbsentDuckling3, would you like to join?? we can show you our awsome new maps?? and it might inspire you to let us have a sponsored page?? I think it will...

I'll try and come along. :D Unfortunately I don't have a say on who accepted to be a sponsored group.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
We're adding the ability for Sponsored Groups to have their own "Taggable Staff". This means that when we use the new usergroup tagging feature, we are able to give notifications to certain members pertaining to those groups. From now on, if this goes well, each sponsored groups is allowed to submit any reasonable number of members to be tagged at the mention of their Group, under the syntax @Group Name.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
For BIOC:

PA1NTS
The 0micron
REMkings
Elliot
Robius5991
Beybok
Redy
nick11962