Here's my forge ideas for H6

Matthew16

Novice
Oct 31, 2015
I believe I heard there might be Warzone forge for H6. It would be cool if you could do have these environments:
Grassland
Volcanic land
Glacier
Tropical island
Desert
Asteroid
City
Etc.

Like it will have flat land except the city, where you can put down your own buildings, bosses, terrain, weather Etc. You could put down 3 armorys, or garages etc.

Warzone intro's can be like
Classic pelican or drop pod entrance.

Drop from the sky outside of home base and kill 5 Knights, 10 crawlers and 2 watchers.

Crash land in the middle of the map, both teams can't kill eachother until they clear their own home base out.

Climb cliffs that lead into your home base and 1 scorpion could be waiting to be taken and clear out 5 hunters approaching your base.

Bases for maps-North/south garage, monument, West/East/North/South armory, Spire, Fortress, Volcanic bunker, sunken laboratory, Cavern, lava river etc.

Bosses-
legendary bosses
1 pheaton
1 phantom
2 Elite zealots
3 Ultra Wraiths
6 Knight commanders
Regular bosses
Hunters
Elites
Ghosts
Wraiths
Soldiers
Knights
Etc.

So what do you guys think?

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
It would be pretty awesome if you could do that in Halo 6. Let's hope they let people forge maps of that scale at some point.

Mr Rogers4

Master
Jan 21, 2013
Utah
I'm down with all this.

I believe I heard there might be Warzone forge for H6. It would be cool if you could do have these environments:
Grassland
Volcanic land
Glacier
Tropical island
Desert
Asteroid
City
Etc.

I'm interested in seeing more City environments like Halo: ODST where we run around a large-ish scaled city instead of one base here, and here's the other base concept. I'm not sure that 343 could pull off a warzone/custom game forge map that is as large as the one in ODST, but it would be awesome I'd think.

Bosses-
legendary bosses
1 pheaton
1 phantom
2 Elite zealots
3 Ultra Wraiths
6 Knight commanders
Regular bosses
Hunters
Elites
Ghosts
Wraiths
Soldiers
Knights
Etc.

I love the idea of bosses as well. I love this concept in general. I certainly hope that they put a lot of this in Halo 6 :) Certainly good ideas you have here.

Last edited: