Introduction Hello Halocustoms!

BRAVOechoNOVA

Novice
Jul 18, 2016
Hi everybody, I'm BRAV0echoN0VA, but since I'm joining your family please feel free to just call me Bravo, Nova, or even my actual name if you can guess what it is, lol.
I'm a 32 y/o Aussie gamer, I love playing video games in general, FPS is my favourite, especially competitive multiplayer, and while I play several, Halo is my first love. I play solo, but I prefer to play social with friends and share the experience.
My main reason for joining is I've recently begun forging and I've just finished the main layout of a map and I'm looking for people to play-test it for me, and provide advice, tips and criticism.
I also want to play some of the awesome community made customs I've seen online, but I'm often limited to the size of the party I can get together, so I've yet to experience some of the games that work best with larger groups of people.
I'm looking forward to being part of the community, thanks for having me!

Reactions: Madirate

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Welcome to HC, Bravo, we are currently moving site featured lobbies to the new lobby system, Psychoduck, Squally Dabeanz, and Infinut host their own testing lobbies everyweek, (I host Minigame lobbies every 2 weeks aswell) feel free to drop by or just hang out in the Shoutbox.