• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hiddenjewgold

Qualified
Feb 1, 2013
Canada
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, I go by hiddenjewgold in most of the gaming world.
I have a YouTube channel full of Halo 4 Racetrack reviews and such. (About 150 subs right now)
Racetracks/Vehicle related games are my favourite customs, because I'm a badass driver.
I'm from Canada, attending University right now...
and uhhhh.... that's about it! I'm excited to explore this site some more, it looks amazing!

Being my first post, I see it fit to add a poll.

Reactions: PandaMan

hiddenjewgold

Qualified
Feb 1, 2013
Canada
www.youtube.com
Ooh, we got a smart one. Are you from the Montreal area? Or did you take French all the way through?

I'm planning on going to McMasters or UofT

Hahaha, not necessarily.....
I'm actually from just outside Vancouver... long ways from home!
I took French from Kindergarden to grade 12.

That's great! (We'll be rivals ;) ) What field are you planning on going into?

hiddenjewgold

Qualified
Feb 1, 2013
Canada
www.youtube.com
Let's go engineers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (probably half of this site to be honest....)

But Welcome dude!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Check out some lobbies that are going on,HERE.

Hahaha, WE RULE THE WORLD! But that aside, thank you for welcoming me with open arms! I have one question for you at the moment... Can you do my calculus homework so I can play Halo? :D

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Hahaha, WE RULE THE WORLD! But that aside, thank you for welcoming me with open arms! I have one question for you at the moment... Can you do my calculus homework so I can play Halo? :D
That would be a solid no, I'm only in Calc 2 (HS equivalent at least) and I haven't done any homework for school in the past month..... I'm not quite trying to do somebody else's :p.

Reactions: hiddenjewgold

hiddenjewgold

Qualified
Feb 1, 2013
Canada
www.youtube.com
I'm actually a senior in HS right now, but I've gotten in to several school for Biomedical Engineering (my first choice), and others for ChemE, and MechE, if they don't have biomed.

How about you?
That's awesome! Congrats! I'm in first year right now... Before getting into University I had no idea what field of Eng I wanted to go into, so I only applied to schools that had a general Eng. program, so that's what I'm in right now, hopefully transferring to Mech next year.

hiddenjewgold

Qualified
Feb 1, 2013
Canada
www.youtube.com
Haha, thank you! How's life up there in Canada (I'm in California)
Hahah, I'm originally from just outside Vancouver. (I really really hope you know geographically where that is in comparison to you...), and now I live in Montreal (refer to previous parentheses) for school... All I have to say is that it's cold as hell here. Being a west coaster, there was nothing anyone could say that could prepare me for the -40 degrees Celsius days (also -40F).

In conclusion, Canada is good.... eh

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Hahah, I'm originally from just outside Vancouver. (I really really hope you know geographically where that is in comparison to you...), and now I live in Montreal (refer to previous parentheses) for school... All I have to say is that it's cold as hell here. Being a west coaster, there was nothing anyone could say that could prepare me for the -40 degrees Celsius days (also -40F).

In conclusion, Canada is good.... eh
I know where Vancouver is............

Ha, the cold, thank God I'm mostly looking at schools in the South.

Eh?