Introduction Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you guyssssssss!

pic2022

Novice
Sep 8, 2016
Sup everyone!

My name is Anthony, 28, from Pennsylvania. My gamertag is pic2022 so go ahead and add me. I just heard about this site today on /r/halo (good job at advertising dudes!) and I've always been jealous seeing these awesome custom maps posted. Well I just bought Halo 5 last week (during the Redbox Labor Day Sale) and I must say... man do I suck at this game haha.

I used to play Halo a lot when it came out up until 4 then I kinda dwindled down. Then the MCC came out and... we all know how that went.... I tried to play it for 6 hours after launch and then that was the end of it and the beginning of my brand new paperweight! Suffice to say that game really put a bad taste in my mouth towards anything Halo. It hurt my feelings that a game like that could be allowed to release, so therefore I stayed far away from Halo 5 as possible.

Oh well, this sale came along and I was like damn, I have to buy it now, so I did. I started to play Arena, I suck. I started to play Warzone, oh my grodd, let's not even go there. Then I saw Griffball, I F-IN LOVE IT! HOLY CRAP THIS IS SO MUCH FUN! and now that's all I play.

Like I said earlier I get jealous seeing all these awesome maps people make and I have no idea how to get a hold of them or how to play with people who have them.... until now. Well hello! add me! I'd love to play with all of you. Especially if you'd like to get a good kick out of watching someone be extremely terrible at this game.