Heavy Hitters of Casually Competitive Halo 3 Reunite

Dusting off the cobwebs and buffing out the scratches.

On again off again has been my response to people asking if I still play Halo. As some of you may know we used to host multiple times a week with packed lobbies for hours on end. Our successful lobbies were due to, in my opinion, semi-competitive fast paced games focused on balanced teams and audience participation. We encourage custom maps and good sportsmanship. Recently we got together for some Halo 3 action.

One of the highlights of the night was a 3v3 assault on Isolation.

Blue Team:
AddiCt3d 2CHa0s, Vincent Torre, o Nondual o

Red Team:
Short Bizzle, BloodStaindx, Crox4dk

These old maps feel like lost treasures. Isolation wasn't anyone's favorite map, but we thought it deserved the spot light for old times' sake. This game was neck and neck down to the last second literally. Check out the game here...

...and stay for the commentary.

Short Bizzle out!

Nondual , Crox4dk , Vincent Horrer (is that right?), BloodStaindx

Reactions: Psychoduck

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I'm not sure I've ever played Assault on Isolation, looks to be a very odd (but kind of cool) objective setup. Cool video, though. If you guys are looking for another FH old-timer (I know I'm not quite as much of an old-timer as some of you guys are) to play H2 and H3 with in MCC, let me know. I'm always happy to find some other mature guys to play Halo with.

Vincent Torre

Torre up from the floor up!
Dec 23, 2012
Denver, CO
www.MickRaider.com
That was so much fun.

Spookoduck you totally missed out there, Assault was Isolations best gametype. Especially if you could chain the bomb through the windows.

You're definitely invited to out custom nights. I'll shoot you a message if I see you online when we play