Halo Headhunter now available in Halo 4

Jan 16, 2013
Wrong.
I have found Juggernaut gametype in Map listing before. Swordanaut

Swordanaut was one of my creations and uses regicide in conjunction with a sealed off version of Adrift to make a gametype as much as like juggernaut that was humanly possible before the introduction of gametype modding.

However Teancum has since made a megalo scripted version of Juggernaut that is 100% faithful to versions from previous halo titles and will work on any map that is set up for slayer.

You can download this gametype variant here.

Where are the links for juggernaut or VIP?

Most Halo 4 modded gametypes can be found here.

This resource is regularly updated with fresh content so don't forget to check back every once in a while

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
Damn it, ad. I wanted to unleash them to the site via video. :p

See, Great Mist? Told you there's a more faithful version of Juggernaut.

a6w1oWL_460s_v1.jpg

In all seriousness, ad's completely right. I'm actually making videos for three of the gametypes in that thread.

no_i_will_not_deal_with_it_by_coacoadoodle-d4mt6es.jpg

I feel like I'm on the defensive here

Oct 18, 2013
Dude fuck that :rofl: But most of the more active users are in highschool. And they probably already know most of the words (Just not the meanings :p) but get more active and it becomes second nature.

BACK TO THE SUBJECT

I love headhunter just from the excitement from playing it. People get close to the hill with 5 skulls and BOOM HEADSHOT they start yelling the shooter starts laughing and everyone has a blast (punpunpunpunpunpun)

I don't usually swear on forums because it may not be liked by staff or other Members. It may also be against the forums rules.