Remake Hang E'm Low

Nolyfeking

Novice
Apr 16, 2013
Its "Clean" I was going to add weapon placement, but decided against it since most halo 4 players use the Infinity setup and have load-outs already.
If i have time i might add them just for the old halo feel.
I used the pipe for the walkways because I felt it gave it a theme and feel like it was an actual place.

Jernst Reborn

Proficient
Feb 27, 2013
I think the ramp for the upper most flag base is placed wrong, both should be on the same side going up to the flag. Also one big piece of game play was that the sewer in the middle was in the ground and provided cover instead of protruding from the ground. Other than that nice job!

JL1223 X

Master
Feb 14, 2013
Hong Kong
I actually think I would've liked it better if it were not from pipes and stuff. I mean, I saw the hang 'em high remake on the Forge Island video, and it looked great. If I were to pick between which one was a better remake, it would be that one.

Your one, if I didn't know it was a hang 'em high remake, I would've guessed as an original map.

Abstyler

Master
Apr 16, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
It looks more like a re-imagination to me rather than a remake, because it is very different to the original. There are elements that are very different to the original and the dimensions are also very different.

Nolyfeking

Novice
Apr 16, 2013
This being my first map I do have to say the dimensions are hard to get right. Thanks for the info. ill try to keep my future maps more accurate.

Abstyler

Master
Apr 16, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
I was writing redundantly. Anyway I meant the map uses elements that weren't there in the original. Like the trench now being a hill. Or some walkways being lowered. Check out my remake of Hang 'em High. I did it on Erosion as well.