HaloCustoms- We're Everywhere!

hc-officialnews.jpg

If you haven't realized this by now, we have a long-term goal here at HaloCustoms. What is that goal, you might ask? Well, it's simple really...

WORLD DOMINATION!!

....totally kidding, don't get too worried yet. But, let's just pretend that was the plan. What better way to reach that goal than by reaching out to all the cool cats in the Halo community and spreading some love!

First on the list - Podtacular interview with Insane54 and Vincent Torre. Dust Storm, author over at Podtacular.com and host of the popular Podtacular series, wanted to see what HaloCustoms was all about! So if you haven't already, be sure to listen to Insane and Vince chat about all things Halo. Special thanks to Dust Storm for inviting them on!
Podtacular 349: The Wacky Halo World

Next up - Our friends over at 343industries.org wanted some of the action too! Drizzy_Dan, community news dude over at 343i.org, sat down with Insane for another interview. It may be a little on the lengthy side, but don't tl;dr this one, it's definitely worth the read.
Interviews with Stars of the Community Volume 28: Insane54

Since Dan also gave me a personal welcome to their site, I wanted to let him have a quick shout out to all the awesome stuff they do over there:
Drizzy_Dan said:
Check out the link at the top of the shoutbox and then explore around and see where it takes you. We have an excellent place for THFE as well where you can see some awesome maps of any gametypes, and we also have fun contests and events, forum games, and whatever else you can think of!

If you haven't checked these two out already, it's a must. Our Facebook and Twitter pages, yo. Be sure to like and follow to receive all the most recent news! Don't forget to tell all your Facebook friends and Twitter tweeters as well.
Twitter @Halo_Customs
Facebook HaloCustomsDotCom

Last, but certainly not least, we herd you liek tournaments. Well, here's a good one for you to check out! Our ForgeCafe friends are hosting their own 4v4 Tournament here. So go round up a team and sign up to throw down!
Forge Cafe's Halo 4 Tournament

That's all I've got for today, gents. Thanks for reading! Catch you on the flip.

The one thing I ask is that the staff stay with the community. To many sites have left the community and staff simply become radical moderators moderating everything then bring ban hammer to any thing.

Reactions: Dax
The one thing I ask is that the staff stay with the community. To many sites have left the community and staff simply become radical moderators moderating everything then bring ban hammer to any thing.

Couldn't agree more, teen. I think I can speak on behalf of all the staff in saying that we really to try to be as active and involved with the community as possible, so that this kind of thing doesn't happen. We've all (unfortunately) experienced that sort of moderation before and won't let it happen here!

Couldn't agree more, teen. I think I can speak on behalf of all the staff in saying that we really to try to be as active and involved with the community as possible, so that this kind of thing doesn't happen. We've all (unfortunately) experienced that sort of moderation before and won't let it happen here!

Exactly. Our stances are and always have been firmly set on keeping a community site a community site. It irritates every single one of us to see a site's staff separate themselves from everyone else. We're right here with ya, bud!