Halo Halo Machinima Trailer In Progress - Body Actors Needed

Jan 14, 2013
Hey whats up guys it's Half again! My Halo Reach machinima has been in progress for quite a while now, and I would like some guest body actors to play as extras. This machinima is in Halo Reach... if you didn't already know... so.. yeah... :D

Anyway, so I would like to arrange a time to record a few scenes with you guys. Of course I wouldn't be taking all of the credit. All who help will have their names in the credits, and if you have any YouTube channel or anything you'd like to share to the public, we can mention it in the description as well.

Of course, this lobby isn't only about body acting. The people who are interested in voice acting as well, we could have some lines read out to be recorded. Obviously these people need to have voices we are looking for, decent mic, blah blah blah...

Sound good? Alright, well I look forward to working with all of you!

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee
Jan 14, 2013
So roughly when will the trailer be out Mill?
Well, unfortunately my computer has stopped working so I need to get a new one. Right now I'm using a different one. My hard drive is going to be ok, but the computer itself is in utter turmoil... I still have the files, but the recording is going to be delayed significantly... I will let you guys know when the project will resume. My apologies.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Well, unfortunately my computer has stopped working so I need to get a new one. Right now I'm using a different one. My hard drive is going to be ok, but the computer itself is in utter turmoil... I still have the files, but the recording is going to be delayed significantly... I will let you guys know when the project will resume. My apologies.

Thats a damn shame man , I hope everything works out for the best :y:.