Halo 5s forge is so RIDICULOUS TO DEAL WITH

PatriotOfFOTU

Novice
Oct 31, 2015
I SWEAR will they make forge like halo reach-2A forge cause I hate the halo 3 style forge. It's so impossible to turn blocks and get them straight it's not funny I tried to create a daybreak remake from halo 4 and its I'm possible to even make a circular base. Can someone like be my friend who's a FORGE EXPERT AND IS GOOD with it cause I hate this forge right now the SNAP IS EVEN WORSE AND THE DIRECTION YOU SPAWN THE OBJECTS ITS SOOOOOO STUPID. Does anyone know when they'll make forge like halo reach-2A cause every time I try to make a circular base it's IMPOSSIBLE AHHHHHHHHHH :mad:.

Squally DaBeanz

Big Jerk
Jan 9, 2013
Git Gud.jpg

jk

Reactions: Kantalope

ChewyNutCluster

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Jan 13, 2013
installation 04
Took some getting used to for me, but now I see that these controls are the best yet.

I do agree on rotating objects, though. I've had multiple people try to show me how, but objects always still end up on some weird angle even when I use rotation snap.

It takes longer, but you can hold the object, press x, go to object properties, and change the rotation from there to get the perfect angle. That's seriously what I have to do maybe about 90% of the time.

Squally DaBeanz

Big Jerk
Jan 9, 2013
Took some getting used to for me, but now I see that these controls are the best yet.

I do agree on rotating objects, though. I've had multiple people try to show me how, but objects always still end up on some weird angle even when I use rotation snap.

It takes longer, but you can hold the object, press x, go to object properties, and change the rotation from there to get the perfect angle. That's seriously what I have to do maybe about 90% of the time.
The Gimbal tool is dependent on the camera position in relation to the object and its preset axes. I find it's best to check where the rings are on the gimbal and position yourself so that one ring is perpendicular to your position, and rotate from there. If you make some weird rotations, you need to reverse them in the exact order you made them, otherwise you'll end up with some odd angle at then end. I usually just reset orientation and try again when that happens, maybe positioning the camera differently.

PatriotOfFOTU

Novice
Oct 31, 2015
Whoa aren't you guys famous YouTubers and ya I just get really mad when I can't do something right with forge. It's just so hard lol but squally and chewi aren't you guys famous YouTubers?

PatriotOfFOTU

Novice
Oct 31, 2015
Ohhhh. Would you guys like to be friends on Xbox and play halo 5? Plus I'm making a map called Renegade city. I'm going to try and not get mad lol