Halo Halo 5 Wishlist My thoughts and Yours

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I'm going to go practical with this, as I expect that I will never be truly happy with Matchmaking. I've accepted that, and as long as it doesn't get any worse I'll be good to go.

What I want for Halo 5 is a return of game type options, a large set of game modes to play and edit, and a forge mode with current glitches gone and decent maps. Not anything far out, just polished and well designed for forgers. If they can do that I'll be happy.

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I'm going to go practical with this, as I expect that I will never be truly happy with Matchmaking. I've accepted that, and as long as it doesn't get any worse I'll be good to go.

What I want for Halo 5 is a return of game type options, a large set of game modes to play and edit, and a forge mode with current glitches gone and decent maps. Not anything far out, just polished and well designed for forgers. If they can do that I'll be happy.

Indeed , the lack of classic gametypes like neutral bomb or race is quite upsetting although we can always hope to see them return.

Also here's a question , 2 or 3 maps like Forge World but with different terrain or several smaller maps like the current on disc forge maps on H4 but only abit more bigger ?

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
3 maps with different atmospheres and different sub-atmospheres within them (think the high area and the swamp cave on Erosion) would be good, only I would like them to be designed with forge in mind to a much greater extent. Not perfectly flat rocks, but not... Erosion or Ravine, and with no damn prefab structures in the way that can't be deleted. And of course all 3 maps should be decently large with enough space for any size of map. Not necessarily FW big, but big enough.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I just think it'd be awesome to have different climates ( I know it's old but the point stands ) like snow or desert , hell maybe even a jungle themed map with Forerunner ruins :3.

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
I want the ability to make any object invisible. Just a simple "visibility" option that switches between "on" and "off" would be very helpful in the forge. "off" would keep it visible in forge so you can see it while editing, but invisible in custom games. This would allow for invisible walls, explosives, cannon men, weapons, vehicles, and anything else.