Halo Halo 5: Guardians Announced

Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
Hero_Halo5.jpg

For those of you who don't know, 343i just announced the next Halo in the franchise: Halo 5: Guardians.

Understandably not a lot of information has been given about the game other than that it will launch fall 2015 for the Xbox One. Bonnie Ross says that, "In the past, Halo games have pushed the Xbox forward, showcasing the console and its ecosystem in entertaining and innovative ways."

"...runs at 60 frames per second, on dedicated servers..." So it sounds like Halo 5: Guardians will in fact run at 60 FPS and have dedicated servers.

I think there is a lot that we can look forward to. It is also being said that, "Halo 5: Guardians is a bigger effort than Halo 4." Many fans have noted before that the "journey begins in 2014 with a giant leap." Bonnie Ross has also said that, "that journey definitely begins in 2014 with a giant leap." More will be discussed about this giant leap for E3 on June 9 of this year.

Source

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantmOfTheOpra
Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
It would appear that the picture is implying that Chief gets new armor. Often times when art has a person looking into water and sees a reflection, that reflection is either the past self or future self. Either that or the spartan on top is a friend/enemy of the Chief

DeadlockDrago

Expert
Apr 22, 2013
Where Gods Fear To Tread
That is the clearest water I have ever seen in a sandy dessert, not an oasis. Though the guy on top is probably a new character, possibly one you will play as INSTEAD of Master Chief, I mean really the guy deserves a break.