News Halo 5: Building an Epic Campaign

z9UKebs.png
Today, 343i released an article about crafting Halo 5's campaign. The article describes some of the new addition's to the game including its co-operative focus and its use of new rendering technology. The game will use dedicated servers and power afforded by the Xbox One to ensure a smooth online co-op experience while maintaining a framerate of 60FPS. The article houses two videos. One focuses on the narrative, cinematic side of the campaign while the other shows gameplay from a mission which takes place o the Elite homeworld: Sanghelios.

For the full article, head over to HaloWaypoint.

must.resist.watching.gameplay.
fuuuuuuuuuuu.
I suppose I should mention as a disclaimer that there are minor spoilers housed within the article and videos linked in the OP. For those going dark, you should at least know that the carbine and plasma caster both appear to be pretty sexy in H5 judging by the gameplay video. Sanghelios looks incredible as well.

Reactions: Stevo
I suppose I should mention as a disclaimer that there are minor spoilers housed within the article and videos linked in the OP. For those going dark, you should at least know that the carbine and plasma caster both appear to be pretty sexy in H5 judging by the gameplay video. Sanghelios looks incredible as well.
Yeah I'm going dark at this point. I've spoiled too many games in the past and it didn't feel the same... sorta.