Halo Halo 4 DMR Bloom Mod

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Hey guys. This is something that I'm personally very excited about. It's a modded gametype that brings back something in Reach that I wish was in Halo 4. The DMR bloom.

Watch this video where I explain the mod and so you can see it in action.

This modded gametype gives the DMR of Halo 4 bloom similar to the DMR in Halo Reach. If you hate DMR spammers in Halo 4 then this gametype is what you need.

Download link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/g.../details/43356dc5-18ec-4675-b28f-379a97e78749

This mod is not made by me and is made by ManBearPig of Se7enSins.

Important: You can change the gametype settings in the in-game editor. So you can alter the gametype so that the gametype has preset loadouts and all the classes have the DMR as their primary.

That way, everyone experiences the mod. :)

Reactions: CrimmyZ

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Yeeeeeesssss!

I hated the TU update back in reach, taking away bloom!

And in Halo 4, Its practically non-existent!

So modders... :y:!

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
After the H4 TU, there's really no sense in picking out the DMR among the other weapons. Now, if this was applied to the rest of the Precisions, maybe the automatics will shine a bit more.

thesplatzer

Master
Apr 5, 2013
Texas, United States
This doesn't seem like it would be very good with custom classes because everyone spawning with the BR would destroy all of the other players as they usually do in Halo 4 (*cough*nerf*cough*) Maybe just have the DMR as a default set class loadout would help balancing out the game-play.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
This doesn't seem like it would be very good with custom classes because everyone spawning with the BR would destroy all of the other players as they usually do in Halo 4 (*cough*nerf*cough*) Maybe just have the DMR as a default set class loadout would help balancing out the game-play.

Zandril said:
You can change the gametype settings in the in-game editor. So you can alter the gametype so that the gametype has preset loadouts and all the classes have the DMR as their primary.

Reactions: CrimmyZ