Halo Guilty Emblem

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
steel_brick_guilty-on-white_crisscross
(Ignore the Background)

So, does anyone have any information on this foreground?

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
It is the 343 guilty spark emblem, and I could not find out how it is unlocked. I also saw rumors that it was for 343i staff, but I don't think that is the case. The closest that I got was:

dDkeY_medium_zps430f6e0a.jpg

Reactions: Titmar

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Some people on waypoint(thats not saying much I know) said it may be exclusive to 343i employees. The only employee off the top of my head was BS Angel and her emblem is the unicorn.

P.S. thanks Panda. The one farthest from Guilty you get from the 12-month gold card.

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Some people on waypoint(thats not saying much I know) said it may be exclusive to 343i employees. The only employee off the top of my head was BS Angel and her emblem is the unicorn.

P.S. thanks Panda. The one farthest from Guilty you get from the 12-month gold card.
Yeah, I saw that later on. That isn't my image anyways, I just got it off the internet.

Another option is that a "hacker" got it somehow, and hasn't released how he did it yet.

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
I think it's still a WIP and either it's still to come or was scraped completely. Someone I talked to thought it might be from unlocking something from anniversary. But i honestly have no clue

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Other players have reported seeing others using it? Even if they hacked to get it, 343i will add it later it wouldn't make much sense to leave something on the disk that doesn't even affect gameplay and not let people use it.

Once again, the Statis rifle and Bishop Beam.
On disc working weapons, but isn't in the game.