Grunts in Forge?

Cheesegrater74

Proficient
Jan 8, 2015
Okay so I just something that might indicate that we will have grunt figures in forge. So, in Fathom, we could find a hazmat suit outside of the map. Turns out that piece was later added in as a forge piece. Well, now we can see grunt dolls/figures outside of Riptide, which was inspired by Fathom. Does this mean we can expect grunt dolls in forge sometime in the future?
:titmar:

Reactions: Auburn

Lone

Novice
Jan 20, 2016
Wisconsin
Well the easter egg is not functional/ interactive, serves no additional lore, isn't funny (debatable), doesn't seem to be a reference or tribute to anything, and by the looks of it seems highly unlikely (if not an impossibility) to be a previous iteration. Couple that with the fact that a majority of easter eggs had either a reason, purpose, and that not much work is required to find them (compared to other easter eggs), I'd say that they intended many people to find them quickly as a 'sneak peek' of what's coming to forge next.

So yes, expect it to come to forge. That or I could be completely wrong.

For those who forgot a majority of past easter eggs and want me to support my observations, watch the below video that covers 210 of them. It's not every easter egg, but it's a pretty good sample.

Video Author: Nowise10

Last edited: