Competitive Groundwork

Shadowcat AZ

Proficient
May 26, 2013
Groundwork (version 2014-10-18) - Cold and forgotten, until now.

With the release of Halo Master Chief Collection just around the corner, so many screenshots of the newly updated maps from Halo 2 have been leaked, however none of them is Foundation, one of the old standby's.

So in grand Halo 4 fashion, I have recrafted Foundation and given it the Halo 4 touch, and now I wish to present it to you!

So with that being said, on to the screenshots!

Here is an overview:
10nrpmw.jpg

syau5y.jpg

Read more about this map...

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
I had a lot of fun playing this one. The main complaint I got from some people was that some areas felt far too open although I still had a very good time here. Like the original Foundation, there is nothing too crazy about the map, it is just simply a map where you can mess around with friends and have a good time. You don't get to use turrets too often on most maps anymore either and the way the map made use of multiple turrets alongside standard weapons was quite refreshing. Not really a map I can say too much about because Foundation was never awfully complex. The fun for me comes from the simple arena design similar to maps like Warlock where you focus on competing with the player and not so much the with the maps learning curve. A simple map but I definitely enjoyed this one, good job!