Mini Game Groundskeepers

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Groundskeepers (version 1.0) - Follow the ways of the Groundsman or Parish to Heaven.

A new Mini game map I made Called Groundskeepers. I have tested this map lots of times and now it is finally complete but before I show it off any where I want to give you the opportunity to check it out.
The Objective is if you spawn with an armor ability in front of you, you must grab it, This enables you be the hill. As the hill your objective is to keep ever one else out of the hill. This is true for two teams in witch they spawn in a box then teleport bellow the opposite teams hill. There...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: Rabid MidgetMan
Apr 27, 2013
UK
Son of a bitch! I was making one just like this, called tornado, except in reverse where you only float up INSIDE the hill (because it's a tornado ^.^) so you had to run away from it. Also the map wasn't a tube like this, it was open air and the hill was attached to a wraith below the floor.

This looks really good though, better than mine -_-, the only thing I'd recommend is that you proof-read the description because there are way too many spelling mistakes and some sentences don't make sense, i had to read this 3 times to understand the game and i don't think i would have if i didn't have the background knowledge from forging the same mechanic myself.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Son of a bitch! I was making one just like this, called tornado, except in reverse where you only float up INSIDE the hill (because it's a tornado ^.^) so you had to run away from it. Also the map wasn't a tube like this, it was open air and the hill was attached to a wraith below the floor.

This looks really good though, better than mine -_-, the only thing I'd recommend is that you proof-read the description because there are way too many spelling mistakes and some sentences don't make sense, i had to read this 3 times to understand the game and i don't think i would have if i didn't have the background knowledge from forging the same mechanic myself.

Yes I initially did this but what happened was there was no point in it. people would not occupy the hill. Now if you don't occupy the hill you will die. This forces them to want to play even if they don't know how. and thanks for the feed back I will check for spelling errors and such before this weekend.

Reactions: Rabid MidgetMan