Map Preview Goliath (Working on the name)

Hi I'm Urban

Novice
Feb 17, 2013
mms_picture5_zps2fe7c355.jpg

Hello Halo Customs, I have been struggling to contain myself from posting this map so I decided to appease my desire and at least preview the map. This map is heavily inspired by H2's Colossus and is intended to be a CTF map for larger parties, 6v6 is a good number.

mms_picture4_zps22557961.jpg

mms_picture3_zps5e8bdbc3.jpg

mms_picture2_zps5bf5a678.jpg

mms_picture1_zps0d6678c4.jpg

While I've only been able to test this a few times, my biggest concern seems unfixable (343 gah!). I would love to place the capture point for CTF on the 2nd level of the base, away from the initial flag spawn, however.... 343 takes out the most random of options and the only way to make the flag spawn is to assign the object as, get ready, "CTF_FLAG_RETURN" ....

Now if you're like me, you may need a second to recover from the repeated facepalms so I will understand if the post doesn't receive comments right away. BUT, if anyone knows of a way to fix this please explain because I would love you forever.

Gt: o Urban Myth o

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
well i dont know how to fix that, but i do know that this looks pretty sexy. lookin forward to more high quality images. =)

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Yeah I ran into the same problem while I worked on some of my maps. I couldn't figure out how to get to have separate spawns/returns =/