Votes: 1 50.0%
  • !

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

GreatCesar1

Proficient
Jul 19, 2013
ATX
well, i dont play much CoD but i tried the rapid fire feature the controller had with the barett .50cal in mw3, and it recoiled off the screen!

Good:
-Definitely very simple to use the mod features on the controller especially provided with an incredibly helpful manual and Video!
-The mod features are so well made and are so simple to use.
-The Custom parts are incredibly accurate.
-The Custom parts have incredibly good aesthetic effects.
-Very High Selection of Controllers, Customization possibilites, and mods.

Bad:
-(I didnt see any so i might be wrong) No wired controllers for xbox360, despite that you would have use an alternative to the sync button for programming.
-The parts assemble very well however with mine the battery pack was loose (really not problem, it doesnt fall out or anything)

Ugly: Its not.

Review: Excellent (9.8/10) or higher
From what I ordered, I was more than pleased and received a better controller than I was even hoping for. This controller comes with very easy to use great mods, with very helpful instructions. This is an excellent business and provides great products. I personally have no complaints. I had no trouble navigating gamermodz.com where I found a great selection. I had no issues that were not in anyone's control even the fact that mine(sps-x2) was given for free.

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Thanks for the review, Cesar. I would have chosen a title that doesn't reference Insane (because, does he have involvement with this?), and the poll is spam.