Casual For The Square! EXTREME

Redy

Novice
Jan 2, 2013
For The Square! EXTREME (version 1.0) - 4-Flag CTF

0f6u.png

By REDY93

It is back! The classic multi-team HALO: REACH map that features 4 flag CTF!

This map was originally created by a Funny Joke at the start of the project, because of its simple layout, by a long time (with some work on it), it was possible to make that joke into something "serious". What helped with my entire development? That was definitely my free time expended on it and the primordial patience for all the work in the gameplay field for this particular map.
Basically, it all started with a series of Colosseum walls forming 4 blocks which constituted a square area with some Free Edges. The original concept didnt have any cover to protect the players, what was really interesting to see in the beta test. After some polish in the map, with all the base structure finished, the idea for gametypes that would be favorable to play in the square arena'' take to a original 4 Flag map. I concluded that it is not traditional, and I would like to see more people playing in different and unique Gametypes, then this map comes with that title "Yes, that map that you play bizarre things like the Old School Way".

What is 4 Flag CTF?

The "4 Flag CTF" gametype is a normal TU Multiflag gametype, but with special characteristics to identify gameplay perfectly in playing with anything in the awesomeness "For the Square!" map.

If you dont get it yet, the map has basically Stands that supports the traditional: Blue, Red, Yellow and Green Flags. So, you can play any type of Crazyness in that too, what supports perfectly a 4 SpeedFlag match as said.

How this all things work with the Overall Map??
NOW WITH EXPANDED PATHS*
jpsl.png
vz1z.png
e2cl.png
qg2n.png
fvds.png
gkfx.png
n1ii.png
nwlr.png
1v44.png
r9nx.png

Read more about this map...