Follow The Leader

Mini Game Follow The Leader

ChewyNutCluster

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Jan 13, 2013
installation 04
Follow The Leader (version 2015-05-07) - Memorize and follow the path created by the opposing team or die trying.

Hello, HC!

I have been very busy forging, but for some reason have neglected to put any of my maps up on here. That changes today, however. I have decided to finally post all of my minigames up on Halo Customs starting with my newest. So now, I present to you: Follow The Leader!

Map name: Follow The Leader (forged on Skyward)

Gametype name: Follow The Leader (KotH variant)

Now, here's how this whole thing works. Follow The Leader is basically a memory game. One team will have to jump along...

Read more about this map...

ChewyNutCluster

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Jan 13, 2013
installation 04
Is this map segmented by distance, or by line of sight?

Either way, it looks pretty neat. I like the creative use of scripting.

Thanks!

It's segmented by I guess both since the teams spawn about a mile away from each other. I'll be posting a couple more maps soon which also use a butt load of scripting.

FrostPhoenix0

Novice
Aug 19, 2014
So, after watching the video by iSpiteful for this map, I think it could be made a little more difficult by arranging it in a pattern of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 squares, decreasing in size, instead of your uniform grid of 6 by 6. This has only 33 squares to jump on, instead of 36, but MAY be more difficult.

But this is a really cool map. There has been a lot of interesting stuff done with scripting in this game.

ChewyNutCluster

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Jan 13, 2013
installation 04
Thanks for the feedback, but I don't really plan on doing any more work on this one.

I believe the final image on this thread shows how you can make quite a difficult pattern with what I've already set up.

Minigame forging can be a bit hard when it comes to difficulty so I definitely understand your concern. On one hand the gameplay needs to be somewhat noob friendly, but on the other you need a challenge or there's no point.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
This looks splendid. I should definitely find money to buy an Xbone, it's clear I'm missing out on something here.