Mini Game Flush

Vader

Qualified
May 30, 2013
Flush (version 2.0) - Don't fall in

So this is a battletracks variant, There are 8 teams of 2 that race around the bowl collecting hills. The gametype is set so everyone has a spartan laser, but the game also works with rockets. There are 8 different hills on each level and the hill moves randomly between those. The first team to collect 25 hills wins.

I actually ended up making the track twice. The first time it was more of an egg shape with a nasty bump in it. Fixed that the second time around along with the shape. The...

Read more about this map...

Jan 22, 2013
This is a awesome map, this gives me allot of ideas to. What if you extended it till it is a cone
null-7.jpg

then have a flood gametype with one human in the center with a rocket launcher and a kill barrier right above the human.
The humans and flood have unlimited health, and there is a teleporter set for players only so the flood can survive getting hit by a rocket if their lucky.
They just can't fall off the mongoose or fall into the center of the cone.gravity volumes mabye to make it so you float unless you get hit in the air.
If it was underwater on forge island it would be even better:)
null-8.jpg

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
This really sounds like fun!! Gotta try this out... It reminds me a little bit of the map Vortex, but that´s not a negative point. :y:

It could be annoying though, if there are players without a mic in the lobby, who just don´t switch the teams...

Vader

Qualified
May 30, 2013
This is a awesome map, this gives me allot of ideas to. What if you extended it till it is a cone
null-7.jpg

then have a flood gametype with one human in the center with a rocket launcher and a kill barrier right above the human.
The humans and flood have unlimited health, and there is a teleporter set for players only so the flood can survive getting hit by a rocket if their lucky.
They just can't fall off the mongoose or fall into the center of the cone.gravity volumes mabye to make it so you float unless you get hit in the air.
If it was underwater on forge island it would be even better

Flood idea isn't bad but the map is too big to make underwater because of the reduced visibility. You wouldn't be able to see the other players across the map.

Vader

Qualified
May 30, 2013
Vader updated Flush with a new update entry:

Flush

So this is a battletracks variant, There are 8 teams of 2 that race around the bowl collecting hills. The gametype is set so everyone has a spartan laser, but the game also works with rockets. There are 8 different hills on each level and the hill moves randomly between those. The first team to collect 25 hills wins.

I actually ended up making the track twice. The first time it was more of an egg shape with a nasty bump in it. Fixed that the second time around along with the shape. The...

Read the rest of this update entry...