[Feb 9, 2013] -=Minigame Mayhem=- Week 1 (Turtlespoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlespoon

Qualified
Feb 4, 2013
Surrey, UK
Minigame Mayhem Recap
The lobby has ended early. A custom game has branched off and can still be joined but the map queue is over.
If you missed it, RSVP for our next one as soon as it's announced.
If you made it, please rate me above where the RSVP box used to be.
(It may not appear until midnight UK time).

So I can obviously tell you what I thought of it but I wanna know what you thought!
So post what you thought of the maps here please!
What I can say for sure, is that the list in future needs to be smaller if we're going to have time for your own maps, as we were running quite late tonight. I even skipped a few maps.

Also, some of the essentials need replacing, for example, my own Duck Hunt looked piss poor in comparison to the others. And the Crash up Derby was fun, but kept lagging out due to the "Speed Boost" and "Damage Boost" effects.

Hurricane Sandy & Trash Compactor are being removed as they are practically the same thing, and could be vastly improved.

My top 3 games.
1) The Three Switches
2) PacMan
3) Obstacle Run.

What did you think?

-Turtle​

David

Novice
Feb 8, 2013
Hey, new to the site and this is exactly what I am looking for. One question, USA or UK? EDIT: it says London in the title... I'm a derp. Time zones xD My GT is WeTouchBrian and I will 100% be attending this!

Turtlespoon

Qualified
Feb 4, 2013
Surrey, UK
Hey, new to the site and this is exactly what I am looking for. One question, USA or UK? time zones xD My GT is WeTouchBrian and I will 100% be attending this!
Great!
It starts at 5-6pm GMT, So UK.

As you're a registered member, all game times will be automatically adjusted to your location.
It should say "Time Zone: Europe/London" (Or wherever you're from) at the top of the page. Meaning the time you see is the time it will start in that location.

Reactions: Fuzzle

David

Novice
Feb 8, 2013
Great!
It starts at 5-6pm GMT, So UK.

As you're a registered member, all game times will be automatically adjusted to your location.
It should say "Time Zone: Europe/London" (Or wherever you're from) at the top of the page. Meaning the time you see is the time it will start in that location.
Oh Great thats awesome! Well I'm the kind of guy who still finds it easier to find a custom game for Halo 3 over 4 xD I really want to get into it on a regular basis but work etc get in the way. On top of that this website is a god send because its quite difficult to get this together without it. Either way I'm in, can I make a request, you don't have to play it I just thought it'd be cool to play 'Shields up'.

Turtlespoon

Qualified
Feb 4, 2013
Surrey, UK
Oh Great thats awesome! Well I'm the kind of guy who still finds it easier to find a custom game for Halo 3 over 4 xD I really want to get into it on a regular basis but work etc get in the way. On top of that this website is a god send because its quite difficult to get this together without it. Either way I'm in, can I make a request, you don't have to play it I just thought it'd be cool to play 'Shields up'.
I already have Shields Up on my hard drive fortunately, I think we can make space for it, sure. Make sure you RSVP to keep your place though!
-Turtle

David

Novice
Feb 8, 2013
I believe I have alrea
I already have Shields Up on my hard drive fortunately, I think we can make space for it, sure. Make sure you RSVP to keep your place though!
-Turtle
I believe I have already :) If I did what I think I did. I clicked yes so hopefully thats it xD

Turtlespoon

Qualified
Feb 4, 2013
Surrey, UK
Awesome Turtle, I'll try my best to get there tomorrow. Can't wait.
Good to hear Panda.

It isn't added into the list but during the testing stage after the queue I have a basic jenga style game that needs testing. It's more of a physics test and looks awful but it's besides the point. A Minigame lobby is never complete without one game of Jenga. And It'll give me an idea on how to improve it for future lobbies.

If anyone knows of a Jenga (tower) map I'd appreciate it as I've had no luck finding one and people have told me it's an essential.

Thanks
-Turtle

Turtlespoon

Qualified
Feb 4, 2013
Surrey, UK
Message me for an invite. If nobody shows then yes I'll probably have to invite everyone manually but I'm hoping it won't come to that.

It doesn't matter whether you're new or not, just make sure you have still read the rules. Please don't RSVP without reading them from the first post or you won't last long.

Turtlespoon

Qualified
Feb 4, 2013
Surrey, UK
Host: Turtlespoon

It says it at the top of the page. Click the link up there to go strait to my Xbox profile and send me a message.

EDIT: Using a random generator I've shuffled the list into a random order, we will play the games in the following order.

• Crash up Derby (Impact)
  • The Fattest Kid (Erosion)
  • Flood Hunter (Erosion)
  • The 3 Switches (Impact)
  • Hot Potato (Erosion)
  • Run (Impact)
  • Saw: The Arena (Ravine)
  • Duck Hurt (Ravine)
  • Cops and Robbers (Impact)
  • Dodge Ball Stadium v2 (Erosion)
  • Trash Compactor (Erosion)
  • Nucleus (Impact)
  • Mongoose Monarchy Royal gardens (Ragnarok)
  • PacMan (Impact)
  • Ro Sham Bo Hallway (Erosion)
  • Smashy Chase VofPleasure (Ravine)
  • Duck Hunt v2 (Impact)
  • Labyrinth (Ravine)
  • Hurricane Sandy (Erosion)
  • Mongoose Skatepark (Impact)

Status
Not open for further replies.