[Feb 8, 2013] LEG3ND MAKER (Haden Xeosopher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Halo Community.
My name is Haden and I will be providing a large variety of Custom Game setups for all of us to enjoy together. The first of course, will be Friday at 6:00PM (Eastern U.S. Canada Time) where we will play 2 sets of games on 2 maps (2 games on each map). One of those maps will be a premade 343 map and the other a brilliant forge map (maybe 2) each holding Infinity Slayer as the game type.

Your Level and gamer skills are not what is important, but however a clean gameplay to be enjoyed by any player of any skill level. If you would like to join, simply state so please.

My GamerTAG: Haden Xeosopher

WHAT TO EXPECT

4 - 8 Player Lobby
2-3 Games of Free For All Infinity Slayer
1 Game of Team Capture The Flag
1 Premade 343 Map to be used (will be voted on)
1-2 Forge Maps to be used (1 for Infinity Slayer and MAYBE 1 for CTF)

RULES AND MY EXPECTATIONS

- No Obscene Language: Though most of us are adults, we may have children aboard for gameplay, who knows? I would like to see a clean and sportsmanship like atmosphere so that ALL players may enjoy the game together. Those who violate this rule will immediately be removed from the game and booted from the lobby and a replacement will be found.

- No Party Chatting: If you have a Microphone, party chatting is not allowed as it prompts 2 players to coordinate against all the other players in a free for all match up. Keep your mics open at all times if in use.

IAMAGUN15

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
North Carolina
gonna be completely blunt about this one. lighten up.
when you're just starting to host games it's never a good idea to have a butt ton of rules (or just a few bad ones) rather you want to be lenient at first and establish rules over time. That way people will come to you're games and not feel like they are being restricted and leave. Also you need more than 2 maps and only slayer for a 2 hour session (unless the 8:00 is a typo) if you dont have any other maps then ask people in your lobby to host the next round if they have a cool map
lastly i hope you do great on the site and have a lot of people join your lobby
(p.s. the children who play Halo are probably going to be swearing more than most adults due to lack of maturity so yeah thats gonna be kinda pointless)

gonna be completely blunt about this one. lighten up.
when you're just starting to host games it's never a good idea to have a butt ton of rules (or just a few bad ones) rather you want to be lenient at first and establish rules over time. That way people will come to you're games and not feel like they are being restricted and leave. Also you need more than 2 maps and only slayer for a 2 hour session (unless the 8:00 is a typo) if you dont have any other maps then ask people in your lobby to host the next round if they have a cool map
lastly i hope you do great on the site and have a lot of people join your lobby
(p.s. the children who play Halo are probably going to be swearing more than most adults due to lack of maturity so yeah thats gonna be kinda pointless)

There aren't a butt ton of rules. Just 2. Also, they are 2 common sense rules, that is sportsmanship and open mic if using one. I already got messages on XBOX from the people who are joining the lobby. So it is okay. They understand the rules and they are easy to follow. If you think this is a butt ton of rules, then I'm scared what you would say to some of the other posts I've seen on here where they post like 10 of them. So yea, that is my reply to your statement, there aren't a butt ton of rules at all, just the common sense ones that say use sportsmanship. Are you not a fan of sportsmanship?

IAMAGUN15

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
North Carolina
srry about the butt ton of rules thing that was actually just a continuity thing that in hein sight didnt really make sense, my main concern/ advice was the lack of maps (you mentioned only 2)

srry about the butt ton of rules thing that was actually just a continuity thing that in hein sight didnt really make sense, my main concern/ advice was the lack of maps (you mentioned only 2)

Oh, we played on 2 of MY maps, and 1 of 343's maps. Then we all pitched in on forge maps after enjoying. It was nothing needed mentioned here, just the basics and expectations of the come and the 2 principles. Also luckily, not a single obscene word used, not even by the teenagers. We played a ton of maps forged by different people and I ended up with a lobby of 14 people so yep :)
We had a nice HUGE capture the flag game going for the first team to get 1 flag and the game lasted over 40 minutes lol. My map was designed for CTF and it was played pretty dang well.
If you'd like to also preview it, I'd be glad to show it to you in forge lobby (as my file share doesn't work for some reason D:)

IAMAGUN15

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
North Carolina
ok well in that case it actually sounds like i should have joined, when's the next day i got a few maps and a really fun game mode that im trying to popularize

Status
Not open for further replies.