Staff [Feb 6, 2013] Weekly Wednesday Wustoms #04 (sargeantsarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
WWW04Banner_zps3214d155.png
As you can see, last week's wustoms went smoothly, so now it's time to debut a new minigame! This week we'll start off with the official launch of Mandingotaur then go into some seminal games.​
Party Choice: Minigames, Casual Maps and Matchmaking
Map List:
  • Mandingotaur on:
    • Lair of the Minitaur
    • Curse of the Minitaur
    • Hearse of the Minitaur (name TBD)
  • Hot potato.
  • Fight Club
  • TC: Bounty
  • Paintball on Snicklefritz
  • Paintball on UNTITLED [mine]
  • Tremors Deluxe
  • King Kong [beta][maybe]
  • Whatever you guys bring.
Rules
  • Bring maps you want to play. I will pass leader around.
    • Maps that need testing are cool too.
  • Having a mic is advisable but not necessary.
  • Stay in game chat.
    • If you're in party chat when I'm giving directions I will probably boot you.
  • No yelling, squeaking or talking over others.
    • You can talk though. Don't be scared.
  • No complaining about the map selection, as you can easily suggest and download maps for the party.
To Ensure a Game Invite
In Increasing Order of Importance
  1. RSVP "yes."
  2. Comment here that you will be attending (and that you love me with all your heart).
  3. Send me a message on Xbox Live the day of the customs session. I usually send invites to these people first, because I'm lazy AWESOME that way.
I'll invite people as the session starts (I tend to delay by 30 minutes due to unforeseen but predictably common circumstances) and usually work backwards from the people who follow the three steps: step 3 is more important than step 2, and so on. If you want next week to focus on a different type of game (BTB, Competitive, etc), let me know.​
See you guys in game.​

Reactions: Curly Parmesan

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
I don't see any reason why I wouldn't come.
How's that King Kong map coming along?

I built three maps this weekend. Two for Mandingotaur, one for a minigame that won't ever be released because modded pallets won't respawn :C

King Kong was not on the list unfortunately. It'll probably debut next week though.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
As long as I don't need to text message you instructions (which has only been "switch teams" at this point) that's absolutely fine.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
I have a collection of maps that I default to I'm case nobody brings any, so yeah that's fine. I only mention bringing maps because some people have ones they want to try out or test (and in one instance someone complained about the map selection when they could've brought maps).

Status
Not open for further replies.