[Feb 5, 2013] Halo 4 Daily Custom! Read for details. (iSpiteful)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSpiteful

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2013
Halo 4 Daily Custom : By iSpiteful[Feb 5, 2013 ]
Hey guys! If your checking out this post then you have most likely come to have fun in full 16 player custom games on halo 4 ^^. You've come to the right place! Scroll down and everything is explained
Host Favourite from last session
  • These custom games are once daily.
  • The time of lobby is the same everyday (9pm-11pm UK time).
  • Everyone is welcome!
What do we play?
We play so many varieties of gametypes and variants! Here is a list of the more commonly chosen games which we play:
-Ice Breaker
-Kevin Bacanyon
-Dead Drop
-Slenderman/Nether Den
-NZ_Insanity
-Ro Sham Bo Hallway
-Episphere
-Nom Nom
-Office
-Sword Tournament
-Arena Tournament
-Vacant/ The Pot v.3/ 8 O'Clock Reminiscence
-SAW: The Arena
-Labyrinth
And others..
The point is that we play something for everyone!, we keep our games shorter and we always pass the host around to play other peoples favourite maps on halo 4!

Want to join?
To come join its simple, all you have to do is RSVP (if possible) or send my Gamertag (iSpiteful) a message close to the specific set time. You can also send me messages while we are playing and if there is space i will send you an invite!
Please remember that there is only 15 open places in a lobby. If you don't make it in from the start then be patient and there is a possibility that spaces will open up and i will invite you in!

How can i guarantee myself a place?
People always ask me to invite them but i simply cannot because the lobby has already reached the Max limit of people. There is only one way of Guaranteeing yourself a space in my sessions and this is by becoming a VIP.

If you would like to become a VIP in the following game after this all you will need to do is rate this session after we have finished playing. To rate me as either a good or bad host you will need to follow these steps:
  1. Play with us in the game and have a good time!
  2. Come to this post after the game has passed the set time and has been declared over.​
  3. Go to the same place you would to do an RSVP and you should see a small greenTick and red Cross here is an example: http://gyazo.com/d5c708fb8cc879ef1055d5feb251beb6
  4. The Tick suggests i have been a good host and that you have a good/fun time while we played and the Cross suggests that the game lacked excitement and the hosting was not up to standard
  5. Once you have decided and pressed one of the two options i will be notified that you have completed this process and you will added to the VIP list of the next upcoming custom session!
VIP Players this session (full)
xFuzzlex
Shakko17
Zanza OMG
SludgingSnipe
Blue Phobos
Amani254
xX3ND3RDRAG0NXx
Rehaanmp
VIP status only lasts for one session and is only used to ensure a space, so to keep yourVIP status you will need to rate the sessions you are VIP in. Keep in mind withoutVIP i cannot guarantee you any places even if you have been a VIP at any point before so it is safer to keep rating our games that you play in.

Cant wait to meet you guys at the next game!
-iSpiteful

sweetlikechoc73

Qualified
Feb 2, 2013
hopefully i wont be late, i got paid 155 last night from youtube and i bought a really awesome xbox 360 headset so better quality and a few games,

love the lobby last night on for the 5th time and gratz on getting gold.

Reactions: iSpiteful

Hunson

Qualified
Feb 2, 2013
Nightosphere
Good lobby friendly host & players alike if you want a solid custom game experience get in this lobby when ever you can sorry i had to call it a day early (at least that open'd a spot for sky)

Reactions: Fuzzle

zanzaomg

Novice
Jan 13, 2013
Wish my nat type wasn't playing up, thumbs up anyway big boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (but I'm doing it tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.