[Feb 23, 2014] Sunday Shenanigans (adderrson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2013
sundayshenanigans.png
The week is soon coming to a close meaning it's time for some shenanigans. "Why?", you might ask, well other than the purposes of alliteration... well that's kind of why but when isn't there a good time for shenanigans in a videogame?​
So join me, adderrson and the usual shoutbox suspects (assuming that they can be bothered to get off their lazy arses to attend) for a frag-fest of casual-competitive and mini-game action. Don't worry about getting killed though as throughout the evening as we'll put the fun in funeral.​
On to the rules...​
Rules
1) Try to get along​
2) Party chat is discouraged​
3) No inviting guests along without permission of the host​
4) Blah​
5) Blah blah​
6) Blah blah blah​
In all seriousness this lobby follows the same rules as the forum you're currently perousing;​
1) Use common sense​
2) No proxy accounts. This means if you're secretly SGC in disguise, you are unable to attend. Sorry about that. Well, not really.
Playlist

01) Mongoose Monarchy Deluxe [Minigame] :masterdebaytes:
02) :masterdebaytes: Hostage Rescue on Panic Attack :masterdebaytes:
03) :masterdebaytes: Headhunter on Excavation
04) Chase [Minigame] :masterdebaytes:
05) :masterdebaytes: VIP Slayer on Tyrene Boulevard :masterdebaytes:
06) Shooting Stars [Minigame] :masterdebaytes:
07) Ricochet on ÆTHEIST :masterdebaytes:
08) BOOM SMASH [Minigame] :masterdebaytes:
09) :masterdebaytes: Gun Game on Complex​
10) :masterdebaytes: Hijack Hijinks on Exile​

Above you'll find the playlist consisting of the list of games to be played over the duration lobby, after playing them all we'll finish up by having a re-match on the game in particular that the attendees of the lobby most enjoyed.​
To find out more about any of the content used in this lobby, you can find links to their posting to the HaloCustoms map database wherever possible. Also you can click on the little debbies [:masterdebaytes:] to access videos of specific content on the list, filmed with the debster's magic camera of course.​

See you on Sunday for some Shenanigans

Jan 16, 2013
Unfortunately due to being a map built on a modded canvas, when trying to set up Stockpile on ÆTHEIST the map became overloaded and refused to let me place all of the objective spawns down that were required for the gametype.

In light of this, I have made the decision to keep the map in rotation but using the Ricochet gametype.

Due to this map being scheduled to be played before "Chase" (a ricochet based minigame), I have re-shuffled the playlist order to maintain variety throughout.

I look forward to playing some customs with all those who have RSVP'd, later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.