[Feb 18, 2013] --- Noble's Throwback Lobby --- Read for further details (NobleofDeath16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2013
--- Noble's Throwback Lobby ---

To start off, I shall answer one question. What is Throwback?

--- What is Throwback? ---

Throwback stands for a blast from the past. Remember Guardian? Your killionaire spree that ended that match in Halo 3? Well how about we recreate that experience? Throwback Game Variants gives you an Assault Rifle and Battle Rifle like the Halo 3 days. But it also has a pleasant flavor to them, giving Halo 4 a more "Classic" experience. Even the new game types in Halo 4 have been revamped to give everyone the feel of nostalgia.

This lobby stands for competitive play on old maps you used to love. From Halo: CE days to the Reach days and even old mini game favorites shall make a triumphant return during our session from time to time. Here is the following line up of the usual game types you will see within our blast from the past.

--- Gametypes ---
- Throwback Slayer
- Throwback CTF
- Throwback KoTH
- Throwback Dominion
- Throwback Extraction
- Throwback Oddball
- Throwback VIP
- Lone Wolf

There will always be other game types that surface during our sessions, but be expecting them to be competitive based or old mini game classics. ( Hence - Blast from the Past )

So what does it take you ask? To be able to put on that dusty Mark IVsuit and jump back in the past?
Simple!

--- Prerequisite --- ( AKA, !!! THIS IS IMPORTANT !!! )
All you will need to do is RSVP, and send a message saying " Mark IV " for a spot in the lobby. But remember that there is only 15 spots available right off the bat. So it is first come first serve. Do not fear though! If we lose a player during our matches, ( Shed a tear for them or two ) there is a chance you shall be invited in during the games!

Want to guarantee a spot for yourself? (And a clean suit when you start. Polished and scented. )
Here is how:

--- VIP Slots ---

All I ask is simple!
To become VIP in the Throwback Lobby, follow these steps. This is the only other way to guarantee yourself a spot for the next match once it is available aside from RSVP!

1. Have a blast with the community in our Match!
2. Come back to this post after our time travel has ended for said time.
3. Head to the RSVP section, as there is now an new box with a small Mark, and a Cross.
4. The Mark suggests that I was a fun and fair host, while the Cross suggests I was the opposite of this. (Example: Not up to standards, Rude.)
5. Once you have decided to hit one of the options, I will be notified and you’re on your way to VIP and that fresh car scent in your Mark IV.
VIP's of the Session
Nostrums Falcon

-- VIP will only last for one session, usually the next one prior to you being granted VIP and is usually only used to reserve a space. If there is any other reason you are VIP you will have been notified personally by me in this case. --

Anyways. Its time I part. Until we meet through the scopes of our Battle Rifles, in the heat of battle.

Love and Plasma Grenades, NobleofDeath16
:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.