[Feb 16, 2013] Call of the Flood (Cody3717)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Hello everyone my name is Cody and I am here with an amazing and exciting map to test out.
It is called CALL OF THE FLOOD. Call of Duty and Flood, get it?
Anyway, I had come up with this idea even before the Nazi Zombies came out.
So that is why instead of being first one out, it's the BEST one out.
It does not play like regular Nazi zombies, it has more of the survive-for-as-long-as-you-can type of feel to it. More like Black Ops 2 regular zombies.
So if you are really interested, here is what's going to happen, say 8 out of a 16 party will victims and be the starting infected and the other half will have to survive forever in the waves and hordes of zombies approaching. There will be weapons on the walls (sort-of), grenades, barricades on windows, and more.
BUT what makes it really interesting is that there will be insta-kills drops in the center(aka damage boost) using the risk vs reward method. There are 3 of each drink too. 3 speed cola's, and 3 juggernogs.
They will be in extraction crates acting as a vending machine. But behold, the MYSTERY BOX IS HERE TOO!!! Decide who will grab that awesome weapon, or that stupid weapon. But as long as no one picks it up, the next one can't come.
Cool enough is that there is also a round counter which counts the rounds how long you survived the zombie horde. Eventually the counter goes to the symbol infinity and the game goes on.
I wish you could join and your GT will be in the credits when I make a trailer video on youtube and when I post this to the THFE.
If I have to change the time, I will so and let you guys know.
My GT is Cody3717 and message me at 10:00 AM PT Saturday Feb. 16.
And I will send u an invite so we can play. Let me know now whether you are coming or not.
Thanks!!! PS: Tell your friends, we need more people!!!! EDIT: TIME IS FEB. 16, 7 PM PT!!! Sorry for doing this but thanks for understanding! :)

Reactions: Free runner852

Cyberedge

Novice
Feb 15, 2013
Oh I really want to see this map but the vent already ended gt: cyberedge 91 can u pm me when your doing this again

Status
Not open for further replies.