Mini Game [Feb 14, 2013] Be my Valentines ♥ ♥ ♥ - Custom Lobby special! (iiM Stevo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
heartbanner.png

'Tis the season to be jolly, tra-la-la-la-laaa-laa-laa-laa-laaaaa!
Wait, wrong holiday! It's more the moment to get jiggy, OH-OHH-OHH-OHH-OHHH-OHH-OHH-OHHH-OHHHYEAAHH.

That's right, if you're sad, lonely, and generally cry yourself to sleep at night on 14th Februrary each year, you've come to the right place. Whether you're lacking male or female attention this year, you'll be sure to forget about it at the Be my Valentines - Custom Lobby special!

We'll be playing numerous Valentines themed mini-games for your enjoyment. You'll be competing for the love of the other players, partnering up for contest points, juggling balls (whether you like to do that or not, you'll be doing it here), and pretty much you'll be forced upon so much pink and red you'll know you've had the best Valentines you're ever going to have this year!

Game Modes
'Be my Valentine' on 'Arena of Love'
img0669ot.jpg

You need to find your partner who in their love-fueled rage, managed to break their legs rendering them completely motionless. While you're trying to calm them down with a brief drive in the 'Arena of Love' you find that both Blue, Gold, Orange, Cyan, Seafoam, Purple and Green have all had the same problems with their partners! With that said, your partner Mrs. Red (because lets face it, I'm not going to promote women drivers here!) wants to blow them all up with whatever weapon she can find! Drive irresponsibly, shoot stuff, and be the winner! 5 Rounds, unlimited lives, and like all relationships, one of you gets punished at the start - FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

'Everthing explodes' on 'Valentines Day'
The objective is simple, handle as many balls as you can with your partner. Don't hold on to them for too long though, because you don't want to have to be left with the mess they leave behind when they explode (and by that, we mean your brains on the floor, and your limbs attached to the walls). Use your trusty Rocket Launcher, Sticky Detonator, Fuel Rod Cannon... basically, any explosives you can get a hold of, and get those balls away from your rivals!

'Valentines Crush' on 'She needs smashing!'
You have a very large stick, that is itching to smash someone... Due to popular demand, there's one Valentine in particular that's caught your eye... actually no, there's two... scratch that, three... wait... you're actually too indecisive to give a crap who or what to smash. Pull out your hammer and start smashing the most popular Valentine! The problem is, you have no idea who she is!!

'Inca-PASS-itating Love' on 'I've got a package for you, too!

img0668qej.jpg

You're so infatuated, you can barely move. You literally cannot pull yourself to hurt anyone anymore because you're just so loved up with life. Forget punches, Rockets, Grenades, all you want to do is hold on to that lovely ball... Nah, just kidding! The ball is your Tool of Destruction, except your legs are like broken or something because some sick twisted dude on a tricycle likes playing games. You throw the ball to your enemies in hopes the ball explodes wiping them out. Two balls for twice the fun, because y'know, it's an innuendo and stuff! Score points by throwing the ball to your team. A longer pass, means more points. Intercept the ball to steal the points from the enemy couples, but holding the ball obviously means you're likely to explode! Don't want to hold the ball when an enemy throws it to you to catch? Use your Hardlight Shield (Barrier of Love) to deflect it back at them!

Make sure you RSVP with your gamertag to the event so we know who's coming!
If we find any other Valentines Day themed minigames, they'll be sure to go on the roster too.

*Note, all games are in BETA at the moment. The games may not function exactly as described until all is tested, tweaked, and if neccessary - modded.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Brilliant :laugh: But unfortunatelllyyyyyy...

Sorry bro. I got a date that night. Maybe some other time, eh? No? Aw, fine then. I'll join. My date was made up anyway.

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Oh thank you GOD! Something to do while I drink myself into a drunken stupor.

Probably not, but it might happen, and I might join.

Sounds like a lot of fun Stevo.

Reactions: Stevo
Feb 9, 2013
Canada
LOL this is gonna be awesome :)
i'm hosting a game the following day at 7:15 pm if your interested
Just realized i have band after school, I might be there around 4:00 :(

Reactions: Stevo

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
I've made some amendments to the mechanics for "Be my Valentine" on "Arena of Love". Because we barely have any usable custom game options, players at the start are required to STAND STILL!!!! This is extremely important. In each spawning area, you will have an enemy with you. If you're in a small box, with an enemy barrier in front of you, you can't do any damage and you need to be killed. The player outside, needs to remain on the podium to do damage to you. The player on the podium is the 'King' for their team, the player in the box is the Driver, and needs to keep the king alive!

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
Game is now closed. If you had fun give me a +rep, if you didn't, -rep.
Like the lobby to stand more chance of winning, as the winning lobbies dish out prizes to the top two participants (other than the hosts!).

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Game is now closed. If you had fun give me a +rep, if you didn't, -rep.
Like the lobby to stand more chance of winning, as the winning lobbies dish out prizes to the top two participants (other than the hosts!).
This is true.

...LOVE. US.

Status
Not open for further replies.