[Feb 1, 2013] AquaNegro Hosts: CUSTOM GAMES NIGHT! :D (AquaNegro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaNegro

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
At 6:30pm EST, we'll be hosting our annual custom games night! Every Friday we do the same thing until we get tired (usually around 1:00am). What do we play? Well, how does Pacman, Nom Nom, Fat Kid, Hot Potato, Ro Sham Bo, Husly Raid, Trenches, Custom Flood Maps, Racetracks, Duck Hunt, Break the Ice, and others sound like? I know, thank me later. But the best host on Halo 4 (Me lol) will show you humor, amazing maps, and all of the people who talk about penises randomly. Message me @AquaNegro for an RSVP. See you soon!

Love, Elijah.:heart:

OH and HURRY! There will be a lot of people.

Needum

Novice
Feb 1, 2013
At 6:30pm EST, we'll be hosting our annual custom games night! Every Friday we do the same thing until we get tired (usually around 1:00am). What do we play? Well, how does Pacman, Nom Nom, Fat Kid, Hot Potato, Ro Sham Bo, Husly Raid, Trenches, Custom Flood Maps, Racetracks, Duck Hunt, Break the Ice, and others sound like? I know, thank me later. But the best host on Halo 4 (Me lol) will show you humor, amazing maps, and all of the people who talk about penises randomly. Message me @AquaNegro for an RSVP. See you soon!

Love, Elijah.:heart:

OH and HURRY! There will be a lot of people.
How do you join your game

Status
Not open for further replies.