Halo Favorite Spartan in Halo History?

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
Mine has to be Noble Six for sure, he was just a straight up bad*ss.

(Btw your favorite spartan can be from the books, too. Also, Leonidas does not count :)).

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
Usually I'm the one to say something different than what everyone else would say, but I have to go with masterchief this time :)

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
Usually I'm the one to say something different than what everyone else would say, but I have to go with masterchief this time :)

I'd be surprised if somebody chose a spartan other than Mc... No love for Noble Team, Castle Team, or Palmer ( i understand why everybody hates her, damnit )

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
Well I think Jorge was pretty cool. He was probably my favorite of noble team. I think I spelled his name right

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Noble Six is the protagonist of Halo: Reach, and makes the story very rich. He is a man with few words, but we all knew his intent... to save reach. He fought to his last breath, given the option to escape, and didn't even back down to his certain death just to kill any and every last elite. He fought the fight he couldn't win, and showed his courage, and personality.

Noble Six was a character I could connect to, even with such few roles.
That being said, the Master Chief, while you can bring up the same points, I never really connected with.

He feels so dry, too quiet, and just too powerful.
In Halo:Reach, when the Elite overpowers you to when Noble Six is stabbed by the elite, he is not just an action hero you can find in a boring movie, but rather, a soldier that is actually in danger.

Noble Six > Master Chief

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Damn, I can't choose a normal character.
Favorite spartan: Noble Six
He was a true warrior and champion. Players could really feel a connection with him and he put the lives of everyone over his own, and not to mention, he saved master chief's life as well. In essence, he saved humanity.

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
Damn, I can't choose a normal character.
Favorite spartan: Noble Six
He was a true warrior and champion. Players could really feel a connection with him and he put the lives of everyone over his own, and not to mention, he saved master chief's life as well. In essence, he saved humanity.

He saved humanity by saving the guy who would save humanity and also carried the AI who would lead the guy who would save humanity

Reactions: EmbarkingZeus