Halo Favorite maps in Halo 4.

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
I really, REALLY like the new halo maps (especially the BTB maps, they're almost flawless). My favorite map has to be Harvest, and i know i'm going to get a lot of hate for what i'm about to say but... I think Harvest is the best map in halo history to date (or DLC at least). My brother and i cannot get enough of it, so much stuff to do in the map.

Whats your favorite HALO 4 map

Ariel Morgan

Adept
Dec 27, 2012
Oak Park, MI
RAGNAROK......IS THE BEST MAP EVER OF ALL TIME
It will remain a classic so long as there are people like you, which there are plenty of, so don't worry ;)

Either way, I think so far my favorite is Adrift, I like the flow and the symmetry or the map. No crazy sightlines, so the DMR doesn't completely derp dominate the map, and loading out with the AR works nicely. It feels fun and balanced for all the starters for the most part.

After that I have to pick Haven, but I am starting to dislike it for all the sightlines there are to abuse...

We need more forged maps... And I want to see some competitive maps already!
Needs a Pit remake...

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
It will remain a classic so long as there are people like you, which there are plenty of, so don't worry ;)

Either way, I think so far my favorite is Adrift, I like the flow and the symmetry or the map. No crazy sightlines, so the DMR doesn't completely derp dominate the map, and loading out with the AR works nicely. It feels fun and balanced for all the starters for the most part.

After that I have to pick Haven, but I am starting to dislike it for all the sightlines there are to abuse...

We need more forged maps... And I want to see some competitive maps already!
Needs a Pit remake...

I really dislike ragnarok... Also, they did make a pit remake

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
especially the BTB maps, they're almost flawless

vincent-price-o-rly.gif

RAGNAROK......IS THE BEST MAP EVER OF ALL TIME

No.

The only maps in Halo 4 that are "good" would be Haven, Skyline, and The Pit. At least, that's how I see things...

Reactions: CrimmyZ

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Good Halo 4 maps:

Vortex, Shatter, Wreckage, Longbow, Outcast, Daybreak, Perdition, Haven, Skyline, Monolith, Landfall, Pitfall.

Ok Halo 4 maps:

Abandon, Adrift, Exile, Meltdown, Vertigo.

Bad Halo 4 maps:

Solace, Ragnarok (because of Halo 4 mechanics, not map design), Complex, Harvest.