Halo Favorite Halo 4 Map and Least Favorite Map?

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
For 4v4:
Fave: Adrift, I just play so well on it that I can't not like it :laugh:
Least: Haven, don't get me wrong, it's a great map but it is just overplayed and I'm bored of it now.

For 8v8:
Fave: Vortex, again I play well on the map so I love it!
Least: Exile, overplayed, nuff said...

For 2v2:
Fave: Skyline, there's a trend here...
Least: I love them all! But if I have to pick one, it would be Solari as there are two outcomes that occur on that map for me. I either destroy or get my ass handed to me.

i also dont get how people play maps to much so they dont like them
i guess u could get a bit sick of it for a while but not like it the least:confused:

Ariel Morgan

Adept
Dec 27, 2012
Oak Park, MI
i guess u could get a bit sick of it for a while but not like it the least:confused:
Stale: Tedious from familiarity

i dont get whats so overpowering about the dmr its better at long range and the br i better at close range
This is simply untrue.

How about we reference some stats:
TTK (Time to kill) Head
DMR = 1.47
BR = 1.87

TTK (Time to kill) Body
DMR = 2.2
BR = 2.8

Basically, no matter what the case is, so long as you hit your shots you will kill the BR user before he kills you 100% of the time.

Not to mention the fact that the margin of error is far greater with the BR (burst).
If you hit the head twice with only 2/3 of the burst shots then you need to land another 2.5 whole shots to break shields for the kill.

Then consider the difference in TTK for the BR is almost an entire second (body/head) vs .73, a small difference, but the margin of error is greater for the BR.

Although I can agree somewhat that a BR feels better/is better close up, the DMR is not out of it's league in any respect.

The DMR = League of it's own

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Stale: Tedious from familiarity

This is simply untrue.

How about we reference some stats:
TTK (Time to kill) Head
DMR = 1.47
BR = 1.87

TTK (Time to kill) Body
DMR = 2.2
BR = 2.8

Basically, no matter what the case is, so long as you hit your shots you will kill the BR user before he kills you 100% of the time.

Not to mention the fact that the margin of error is far greater with the BR (burst).
If you hit the head twice with only 2/3 of the burst shots then you need to land another 2.5 whole shots to break shields for the kill.

Then consider the difference in TTK for the BR is almost an entire second (body/head) vs .73, a small difference, but the margin of error is greater for the BR.

Although I can agree somewhat that a BR feels better/is better close up, the DMR is not out of it's league in any respect.

The DMR = League of it's own
I think they're fine, I hate using the DMR simply because its overused and my K/D(which I'm only using for the sake of argument and I don't believe determines skill in any way) is positive.

Pingboxxy

Novice
Feb 28, 2013
I dislike it when I get stuck on Exile over and over, not to mention that it is probably the most unbalanced BTB map.