Halo Favorite Halo 4 Map and Least Favorite Map?

captfrozen

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
Over there
What are your favorite and least maps (default maps not forged) in halo 4? You can say your favorite overall map, or you could say this is my fav small map and this is my fav big map or whatever. I have seen all the maps except the ones in the crimson map pack which I didn't get, so I obviously won't pick those. But I think my favorite map of all the default maps is Abandon, and I don't really have a least favorite. I like all the maps, but I like some more than others. Thoughts?

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
Favorite: Exile

Least Favorite: Solace

This is not counting the majestic maps I've yet to play.

the night bat

Qualified
Feb 2, 2013
4v4 favourite: abandon
4v4 least favourite: complex

8v8 favourite: longbow
8v8 least favourite: shatter/ragnorok

2v2 favourite: skyline
2v2 least favourite: they're all epic

the night bat

Qualified
Feb 2, 2013
I don't like ragnarok (vallhalla) because no.1 I have played it way too many times lol :) and no.2 there is no official flank routes and I constantly have to waste time taking out mantises that have the ability to always see me and then I have to run away like a little coward to find cover.
But: I have found the answer. I wait behind those massive rocks by the stream or under the downed plane and then when he walks past I mantssassinate him :D that's what i call it

Ariel Morgan

Adept
Dec 27, 2012
Oak Park, MI
HOW CAN U NOT LIKE RAGNAROK ITS THE BEST MAP EVER........OF ALL TIME:mad:
Because of people like you.
Those who cannot simply even detect flaws.
Ignorance is bliss they say.

Either way, I don't think Ragnarok fits with DEEMERS/LR
I am starting to dislike Haven more due to the sightlines and routes. The BS Nerf helps the map though.

I don't think it will be hard finding new favorites as they release more content.

Pingboxxy

Novice
Feb 28, 2013
For 4v4:
Fave: Adrift, I just play so well on it that I can't not like it :laugh:
Least: Haven, don't get me wrong, it's a great map but it is just overplayed and I'm bored of it now.

For 8v8:
Fave: Vortex, again I play well on the map so I love it!
Least: Exile, overplayed, nuff said...

For 2v2:
Fave: Skyline, there's a trend here...
Least: I love them all! But if I have to pick one, it would be Solari as there are two outcomes that occur on that map for me. I either destroy or get my ass handed to me.

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
Because of people like you.
Those who cannot simply even detect flaws.
Ignorance is bliss they say.

Either way, I don't think Ragnarok fits with DEEMERS/LR
I am starting to dislike Haven more due to the sightlines and routes. The BS Nerf helps the map though.

I don't think it will be hard finding new favorites as they release more content.

i dont get whats so overpowering about the dmr its better at long range and the br i better at close range