Mini Game Favela

Z3MAST3R

Flaming Ninja
Jan 21, 2013
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
Favela (version 1.0) - Clue Map

FAVELA
Hey Guys, this is my first map I have uploaded to Halo Customs. It is also my entry to the "Get a Clue" forge contest. Make sure to download it and give me your feedback.
Description:
There is a main road in a loop around the map for the warthog and mongoose. Then there are lots of passages and buildings to find and traverse.

Images of the map:

Map Overview 1
classic-clue-v_1_0-1-jpg.2715

Map Overview 2...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: Jezza123

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
There were pictures, they just haven't loaded properly. :confused:
When you uploaded screenshots, there are two options: "Full Image" and "Thumbnail". Choose "Full Image" and you´re on the right way, make several description of the screenshots and there you go!! ;) Because in the moment it quite a bit annoying to click on the pictures to enlarge them... You´re welcome, if I could help.
Since CLUE is the new Favourite in Halo Customs at all, i think, that this map is cool, too! But show it to the Customers with a detailed post :y:

Reactions: Z3MAST3R

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Ouh yeah!! Now the map gets more notice i think. Nice pictures and descriptions; ;) make more Clue maps, you can do that pretty well!! :y: (I informed "Shakko17" to check out your post; she became Gold Host mostly with Clue lobbies)

Reactions: Z3MAST3R