Mini Game End-Zone

Z3MAST3R

Flaming Ninja
Jan 21, 2013
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
End-Zone (version 2014-06-13) - Jump on a crate and ride to the End-Zone.

View attachment 10321
Welcome to End-Zone, my first minigame on Halo 4 that I have created besides a few minor projects.

Information:
The map is based on Forge Island, it is compatible with 2-16 players. Free For All (FFA), Red vs Blue and Multi-Team are all enabled on this map, so you can choose which one you prefer.

How to Play:
End-Zone is a simple concept based upon gravity volumes and crates with normal physics. All players will stand on either side of a small channel and...​

Read more about this map...

Z3MAST3R

Flaming Ninja
Jan 21, 2013
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
interesting concept, reminds me of the river part in frogger, though would need to see how well it works. Also why a plasma pistol?
There is no damage, so you cannot kill anyone, any other weapon I tried was able to effect other players immensely, for example a magnum is able to effect the crates in mid air when people shoot the crates. Melee weapons allowed people to get a lunge on people nearer the End-Zone. Plasma pistol rotates the crates, but barely as much as other weapons

DeadlockDrago

Expert
Apr 22, 2013
Where Gods Fear To Tread
There is no damage, so you cannot kill anyone, any other weapon I tried was able to effect other players immensely, for example a magnum is able to effect the crates in mid air when people shoot the crates. Melee weapons allowed people to get a lunge on people nearer the End-Zone. Plasma pistol rotates the crates, but barely as much as other weapons
the magnum really did that much?

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
What if 4 people make it to the end at the same time?
emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png