[Dec 8, 2013] [POSL] -Final Lobby!- Halo 4 - Mini-games, Clue. (Is Swash) (swash983)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
oGueXob.png
Hello and welcome friends to an Official “Polar Opposite Squadron Lobbies” [POSL].​
My youtube channel is swash984~ Our latest video is​

Lobby Details:
Purpose of this lobby: This Game Night is to provide you with “Clue Gametypes and mini-games” that the community loves or is a new addition to the community.
Your Host is: Swash AKA Kirito
Gamertag: Swash983

Clue Rules: http://halocustoms.com/threads/clue-for-those-who-havent-a-clue.4253/
(If you don't know how to play we will kick you out)

Directions:
  1. RVSP to this event on Halo Customs
  2. Send the Host “Swash983” a message to his Xbox live account stating the day of the lobby and invite. Example: “SUN INV”
  3. Please be online at least 5 minutes prior to lobby start.
  4. Play selected maps, as provided by your host
  5. Come back here, rate your host, and share your experiences about the maps, content, etc.
Map Listing:
Note: It is up to the host to decide what they play in the lobby; this is just a basis of what the host may play.

Today we are playing Clue Maps and mini-games, If you want your map to be played, please have it on your file share.

The God Decides. (Total Clue maps: 24)
-Fecal Frontier
-The big city
-The moose
-Chateau de clue
-Coastal Highway

As for Mini-games (Total mini-game count: 100+)
Crash Up Mania 2.0 (New Release)
Halo 4 (New Release)
Artifact Temple
Insane Tank
Jenga Tower 1.1 (Updated)
Wall of Junk
Rise of Slender (Foggy Forest)
Smashy Chase
Prey (Maybe)
This is a secret mini-game. Unlock it to find out more about it!

And a lot more (Not to spam the lobby of maps :p

POSL Rules:

Key:
Red: Must Obey.
Yellow: Please Obey but not necessarily.
Green: Good thing.
  1. Don't ask for leader of lobby
  2. Don't scream into your mic
  3. Don't Be a Debbie Downer / Don't Troll
  4. Forge Island DLC is required
  5. Don't Invite Friends to lobby
  6. Don't spam game invites
  7. Don't be “Away From Controller”
  8. Please bring a mic
  9. Please don't be in a party
  10. Just have Fun!
Special Circumstances
(These Circumstances only apply when the Host deems these rules worthy.)
Struggling Lobby
If the lobby is lacking in gamers, the host may ask the lobby to Invite Friends. This is the only case in which gamers within the lobby should be asking their buddies if they want to join. Other than that the only gamer's that should be in that lobby are the ones that have been invited by the host themselves.
Small Lobbies
Much like a Struggling Lobby, a Small lobby may be subject to people being AFC. A small lobby consists of 8 or less players. Remember if you have to go and do something tell the host first. With each player being significant, inactivity is unacceptable.

Host-Specific Rules:
kxz5U1z.png

Special Links:
(Links closed for today)
To submit a map to test. Please submit it here (These will be tested in my test lobbies)​
To submit a map to get featured on our youtube channel! Submit it here
To check out our youtube channel. Click here
Vip this session.​
(Vip only last one session and can only become one if rated the last session!)

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
This is my final lobby oh no :eek: Yeah, final lobby before the new Halo Game.

Q/A

Q: Will you still join other lobbies
A: Varies

Q: Will you still forge
A: No

Q: Do you love me
A: No

Q: What about your birthday lobby
A: This is the final lobby I'm making, I made that other one a long time ago of course I'll still run it!

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Only 1 more year of lonelyness 343 better work there asses off on their new game

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
yeah halo 4 has died officially, the community is hardly existent and we just want a new game. 343i didn't mess up, people just get bored easily and the crap forge maps didn't help
If 343 didn't mess up than we'd have a better community and more players playing. ;)

The 0micron

Selppin
Jan 27, 2013
yeah halo 4 has died officially, the community is hardly existent and we just want a new game. 343i didn't mess up, people just get bored easily and the crap forge maps didn't help
the halo community isn't dead, its just uninterested due to many problems with H4. The forge was fine, i didn't mind the limitations like precession editing. Sorry you didn't like any maps that came out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.