[Dec 6, 2013] Minigame Classics and Clue w/ Sam and Jesus (Sam The Great)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam The Great

Master
Jan 9, 2013
United States
Minigames Classics and Clue w/ Sam and Jesus

Tonight we're playing classic Halo 4 minigames along with some Clue at the end with your hosts Jesus in Malibu and myself! Tonight we party like its 2012!

To ensure your invite into this lobby, read the rules below, RSVP by clicking the green check mark in the top-right corner of this post and message me over Xbox Live (Sam The Great) with "Classics" at any time to ensure your spot but do not send me a friend request. If you do not know how to play Clue, you must read the rules below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the general rules/tips for this lobby:
Failure to abide by these rules will either earn you a warning or a swift kick depending on your offense(s).

auburn DON'T be a barnacle and do be mature
-No arguing, don't be loud, no Kinect mics, try not to talk over others, be mature, listen to the hosts, no inviting others, no singing/karaoke, don't be obnoxious, don't be in a party chat, follow all Clue rules, and have a mic.

auburn You must know how to play Halo Clue
-We're playing Clue at the end of the lobby, so if you don't know how to play and/or break rules in-game, you will be kicked. Click here to read this great instructional post if you don't know how to play it!
-Our frequently asked "house-rules" and commonly mistaken rules for our clue lobby are: Scoping in with a Binary Rifle is not a violent act. Hijacking any player from a vehicle is a violent act. You may still kill a violent player if you have lost sight of them. Running at another player with a sword is not a violent act, however lunging is.

auburn Please don't leave while in-game
-Please don't leave when the match has already started, this interrupts the connection and leads to the game kicking us all out. Should this happen, I will open the lobby, and you may re-join me via recent players.
-I will be locking the lobby down to 14 players due to known connection issues.

auburn You must have the Forge Island DLC
-A good amount of maps have been crafted on the free Forge Island DLC. Therefore, you must have this DLC already downloaded before you join this lobby. You may download this free map by clicking here.

auburn Rate the lobby and have fun
-Not specifically asking for a 'good host' rating but any true rating on how you felt I did as your host. However, should you rate this as 'bad host' I ask that you provide a reason why by replying to this thread or by sending Jesus or myself a PM.
-Remember to have fun! Don't be a debbie-downer about it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

geek-college-party-hard-w.o.w-freakout-kid.gif

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
-Our frequently asked "house-rules" and commonly mistaken rules for our clue lobby are: Scoping in with a Binary Rifle is not a violent act. Hijacking any player from a vehicle is a violent act. You may still kill a violent player if you have lost sight of them. Running at another player with a sword is not a violent act, however lunging is.
You should add those to the clue rules post, if you haven't already.

Reactions: Jebus
Status
Not open for further replies.