[Dec 4, 2013] CTG 6v6 Map Testing for THFE (The Psycho Duck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Details:
This week's lobby will be a 6v6 lobby in Halo 4, all BTB, Squad, Dominion, and Conversion maps are welcome. Testing slots will be delegated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each tester will be allotted two testing slots. In order to claim slots, post below giving a rough idea of what you will bring to test.

We will be playing only on an approved list of game types. All game modes are included but we will be playing strictly non-Infinity settings. This is to ensure that we are playing competitive games, with the most room for strategy and skill to decide the outcome of each game. This will ultimately give better insight into the maps we play as well.

Rules:
These lobbies will be focused on giving players detailed feedback on their maps, as such microphones are necessary. Also, players should come ready to play competitively and ready to give clear and constructive feedback on the maps being tested.

Testing Slots:
  1. The Psycho Duck
  2. The Psycho Duck
  3. Flying Shoe ILR
  4. Flying Shoe ILR
  5. Great Mist 40
  6. The Fated Fire
  7. The Fated Fire
  8. oOZeroFlameOo
  9. Squally DaBeanz
  10. Squally DaBeanz
  11. MockKnizzle008
  12. MockKnizzle008
  13. ChewyNutCluster
Slots are now full.
I'll be testing my map Panic Attack, likely for CTF and Extraction.

ChewyNutCluster, Rodan117, SloppyApples, Jesus in Malibu, Master Debaytes, Flying Shoe ILR, MockKnizzle, The Fated Fire, Squally DaBeanz, DirtyyJuicebox

Reactions: Zandril

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I'll take one slot for my new minigame: http://halocustoms.com/maps/pull.815/, that is, unless this is for competitive maps only. This game is actually quite competitive as far as minigames go.

If it's not allowed, then that's no problem, I prefer competitive maps anyway :D

These lobbies are meant to be strictly for competitive map testing. That said, I have no problem with trying out a mini game. I think what we'll do is add you to the end of the list. I don't want the lobby to die down before we've tested all the competitive maps (since that's what the lobby is based around), but if we still enough have players once all of those have been tested, I am totally open to trying out your mini game.

ChewyNutCluster

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Jan 13, 2013
installation 04
These lobbies are meant to be strictly for competitive map testing. That said, I have no problem with trying out a mini game. I think what we'll do is add you to the end of the list. I don't want the lobby to die down before we've tested all the competitive maps (since that's what the lobby is based around), but if we still enough have players once all of those have been tested, I am totally open to trying out your mini game.

Sounds fine to me. I definitely don't want to screw up the lobby and, as I said before, I actually prefer competitive maps.

Reactions: Psychoduck

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Glad you're hosting again! I'll test my BTB map that's in beta. Just one slot is required, it's only compatible with Slayer right now. It played pretty well using the "Big Team Slayer" variant (Primary + Magnum + 2 Frags, no AAs/perks/PODs). Looking forward to the feedback.

Will it be necessary to put it in my File Share, or do you pass leader to load maps?

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Glad you're hosting again! I'll test my BTB map that's in beta. Just one slot is required, it's only compatible with Slayer right now. It played pretty well using the "Big Team Slayer" variant (Primary + Magnum + 2 Frags, no AAs/perks/PODs). Looking forward to the feedback.

Will it be necessary to put it in my File Share, or do you pass leader to load maps?

I typically just pass lead.

Squally DaBeanz

Big Jerk
Jan 9, 2013
Hmm.... I'll take two spots. Slayer and CTF on Native. I need to get that map done. Just a few more solid games, and I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.