[Dec 28, 2013] Smelnick's Super Awesome FFA Lobby (MelnykMachine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
customsbanner_zpsa8a1cbb2.gif

Hey guys, I'm going to try this again. Maybe I'll get a better turnout

FFA lobby. Any free for all gamemode welcome. If you have gametype or map to test, don't hesitate to post it in here, or pm me on xbox live. Make sure it's in your fileshare and I'll download it.

To join, RSVP here, and then message me on xbox. Make sure you rsvp here, that way I know you've read the thread.

Guidelines
----------------

1. No being loud and annoying. You will get muted or kicked depending on the situation

2. I don't care if you have a mic or not, but at the very least be able to hear me, in case there are special instructions. No party chat. If I see you in party chat, i'll send a message asking you to get out. If you don't comply, I'll just kick. I need everyone paying attention to the lobby.

3. We're playing to play the maps. Please play the gamemodes properly. Don't grief people or try to break the maps (unless we're testing a new map I guess, since that's the point haha).

4. If you need to afk to use the washroom or something, just say something first. If you don't have a mic, shoot me a quick message or something. Don't just disappear is all.\

5. I can't think of anymore, but just wanna say that if I see something happening in the lobby that is ruining everyone elses fun, I'll put a stop to it. Usually by kicking people lol.

Come on out guys and join me!

Status
Not open for further replies.