Deals Deals with Gold: Spring Sale 2016

front-page-new-deals-with-gold.png

So what happened to the Spring Sale starting on Sunday? Turns out Microsoft simply started a sale on it's Microsoft Store on Xbox One hardware in a sale that appears to be US exclusive. How anti-climactic.

However now that Tuesday has passed, the real Spring Sale has emerged in all it's glory offering a range of discounts although nothing we haven't seen before. I maintain that the best offers right now are the Xbox 360 backwards compatibility titles.

spring-sale-2016__announce_superhero-desktop_1920x768.jpg

Overall there are so many titles on offer that I'm going to avoid any real reconsiderations other than the cheap Xbox 360 titles that can bolster up your Xbox One library.

There has been no confirmation of any daily deals this time around and instead it seems likely that they'll be some weekend discounts to round off the sale. Only time will tell if this is true but I'll make sure that this thread is updated with any later developments.

Just as a reminder for you all when you look at the 360 deals, I mark content that is backwards compatible with :awesome: and titles that have been confirmed to become backwards compatible but are not yet available will be marked with a humble :doge:.

Unfortunately I can't fit all the Deals on to one post today as I managed to exceed the 35k character limit (including links and BBcode) in my draft for this media stream post. So this time around look out for the deals for each system as individual replies in this thread.

Also don't forget check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)

Reactions: earthdefender00
Xbox One

Xbox 360