Deals Deals with Gold: October 13th

front-page-new-deals-with-gold-png.15243

The time for this week's Deals with Gold is now here and certainly makes for slim pickings with not much on offer to choose from on both platforms.

On Xbox One my recommendation for this week is Steamworld Dig. If you haven't heard about this game before, it's a Mining Platformer that takes inspiration from the classic Metroid and Castlevania games. Although it's only at 25% off it's a great game for the money if you're looking got something to play for the next 2 weeks until the launch of Halo 5.

On Xbox 360 this week, the contents of the sale are games you've likely played before within the Dragon Age and Grand Theft Auto series'. My recommendation to what's on off would likely be GTA IV, purely for it's single player campaign. If for whatever reason you haven't played through this one already, at 75% you can't go wrong with GTA IV if your itching for something new old to play.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

DragonAge.png
GTAV.png
Jackbox2.png

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)

Well now I feel stupid for buying Dragon Age: Inquisition for full price 2 months ago. I feel like I need to beat the game to justify spending $60 on it but I just get bored playing it.

Well now I feel stupid for buying Dragon Age: Inquisition for full price 2 months ago. I feel like I need to beat the game to justify spending $60 on it but I just get bored playing it.

I hate to break it to you but Inquisition is also free on EA Access along with a number of other titles for just $30 a year.