Deals Deals with Gold: February 23rd

front-page-new-deals-with-gold.png

Apologies for this being a day late this week but trust me, it's worth it.

There are some really good deals this week across both platforms, so prepare your wallets folks.

The highlight on Xbox One this week is certainly the Saints Row IV: Re-Elected & Gat out of Hell Bundle and Metro Redux Bundle, both of which are 75% off. To put this into perspective if you purchased both of these you'd get a total of 4 high quality retail titles for only $15/£12! auburn

Over on Xbox 360 my recommendation lies with Saints Row and Saints Row 2, both at 80% off. Those interested in Backwards Compatibility might also be interested in checking out the Bioshock titles on sale as they have been confirmed to be supported in the future. It's also worth noting that the Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection is on sale at 67% off for those that want all of the DLC for the game after picking it up on Games with Gold this month.

Just as a reminder for you all when you look at the 360 deals, I mark content that is backwards compatible with :awesome: and titles that have been confirmed to become backwards compatible but are not yet available will be marked with a humble :doge:.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)

Reactions: earthdefender00