Mini Game Crash Up Mania

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
Crash Up Mania (version beta) - Multiple crash up arena's, will you be the last one to survive?

Creator
Swash983

Description

Hello all, today I was trying to make AN ORIGINAL CRASH UP DERBY!!! Anyways, I managed to do so.

Basically there are 4 arena's, each one is a bit different then the other. Credit to whoever made la grille for one of the arena's. Though you stay a...

Read more about this map...

Apr 27, 2013
UK
This is a very innovative idea and on the whole I love the map, but I wish you hadn't added the grid. It's different and it's cool but the number of times people are unfairly launched into the air or glitch through the floor is just so frustrating :/

Btw, what is the purpose of the second grid below the floor?

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
This is a very innovative idea and on the whole I love the map, but I wish you hadn't added the grid. It's different and it's cool but the number of times people are unfairly launched into the air or glitch through the floor is just so frustrating :/

Btw, what is the purpose of the second grid below the floor?

2nd grid... if you fall through you will land on and it lets you go back up to the top... anyways I haven't updated this... I really need to. I just need to get new screenies since I made v1.0 xD

Apr 27, 2013
UK
2nd grid... if you fall through you will land on and it lets you go back up to the top... anyways I haven't updated this... I really need to. I just need to get new screenies since I made v1.0 xD

I assume the grid will still be in the updated versions? I don't think I could ask you to remove it since there are quite a few people who like it and it's one of the things that makes this map stand out, but in all honesty i can't stand it, I never land on the bottom grid when i fall through and most of the time I just go flying in the air :/

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
I assume the grid will still be in the updated versions? I don't think I could ask you to remove it since there are quite a few people who like it and it's one of the things that makes this map stand out, but in all honesty i can't stand it, I never land on the bottom grid when i fall through and most of the time I just go flying in the air :/

In the future all I can do is make the grid smoother.. I used 10,000 out of 10,000 budget so I can make a different arena than the grid..

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
Swash updated Crash Up Mania with a new update entry:

Crash Up Mania 1.0

So you wanted an update so here it is! Even though it's been out for a while. I just recently updated it here lol
-The Grid is more insane with more people on it
-You will no longer die due to teleporters
-Vehicles added at each arena's entrance in case you teleport without one
-First arena now has better first spawn
-3rd arena has been fixed so it's more obvious which way to go
-Death area now has 4 incen's and infinite sniper's. Also it now has a roof and weapon locations changed upt here....

Read the rest of this update entry...

BORIDER

Novice
Dec 8, 2013
Hi Guys ! We -french fun team from 20 years old to 40 years old- play crash up derby match almost every evening around 11pm to 0H30 am. We play solo survival and team survival (crazy one) on a big 8 crash up map (amazing) . Best numbers to play is between 6 to 14 people.

So, nice to read this topic and ear about you, guys, if you want to join anytime for a defi match, you got my gamertag : BORIDER

Have a nice sunday, and crash them all !! ;)