Not open for further replies.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Cordus (version 2015-06-08) - Asymmetric, room-based 1v1/2v2 map

7SdqkPT.jpg

Cordus is an asymmetric, room-based map for 1v1 & 2v2 games.

RDiwDxZ.jpg

yAuC0uM.jpg

5NcmrnA.jpg

I really tried to put some emphasis on the map's hallway fights. There's a hallway that connects the initial spawns of the players where the first encounter will happen. This is also where the speed boost spawns....

Read more about this map...

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I've got this on my "to play" list after taking a gander at it in forge. It's definitely on the small but very segmented side of 1v1s. I'm a bit worried that that combined with the porosity of the map will lead to some really unpredictable or random cat and mouse gameplay, but only time will tell. The map looks great as usual.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I know what you mean regarding the random gameplay. I've played this new version twice now and the map still has the same action-packed and mindless firefights. The changes I made definitely improved the map but there's still a LOT to be done.

I'll be reforging several areas to make for better 2v2 gameplay. I look forward to your feedback though. I'm gonna be making more major changes to the map sometime this week and I'd like to go in the map with as much feedback as possible.

Reactions: Psychoduck
Status
Not open for further replies.